Nanya Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nanya

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake City, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nanya (Lake City, SC) in February 2012.

Interview

Most of the questions are behavioral interview questions and will ask if you know about their product. also ask if you will be ok with the area(Nothing around here). Total of two interviews from different people. The interviewer not speak very good English but should be able to understand. They will usually have a plant tour after interview. The process after interview will sometimes up to few month.

Interview Questions

• If your operators reports to you said they got sexual harassment what would you do.   Answer Question

Product Marketing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nanya (San Jose, CA) in May 2007.

Interview

The interview process was very slow. Had to meet up with the CEO of the company to get the final OK. None of the interviews were really technical. The impression I got was that the company would hire young people right out of college or early in their career and work them to the bone for little pay.

Interview Questions

The offer was not competitive

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nanya (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

People are very friendly and professional. The questions are not hard. More about your soft skills rather than extremely technical questions. There are less than 10 questions in total, not a huge amount. Just be well-prepared and be yourself. Before the interview, we also have a pre-interview social night, which helped us not that nervous. And have the opportunity to chat with our interviewers first.