National Health Educators Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National Health Educators Interview Questions

Interviews at National Health Educators

Sort:

SME Interview

Interview

Three step tough process. Do not expect to go through the interview and be hired immediately. Ther make sure you are qualified for the job. Depending on your job you will stay in constant communication with your HR rep.

Interview Questions

• What other reasons besides response incorrectness would you mark and answer wrong ?   Answer Question

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at National Health Educators (South Houston, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Two interviews with two expertise evaluation tests. Once you have submitted your CV it takes a week or so to hear back. Then you do a phone interview followed up by another more lengthy interview. They will require you to take a couple of tests to ensure competence in field. Tests are free and no fees for any part of the process.

Interview Questions

• Five year outlook?
      What contributions to the industry have you made?   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at National Health Educators (Eau Claire, WI) in February 2012.

Interview

The really nice thing about the interview process is that they have the entire process posted online. Before deciding to submit a resume, you can see each and every step. There are two exams and then there is what they call a consultation session, which helps establish location viable, then they have a one-on-two meeting with associated management staff.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions were relating to bio-chemistry, which really was part of their IQ exam (master trainer exam). I don't think I did particularly well on that part :(   Answer Question

Negotiation

I don't think negotiation was an option. It hadn't occurred to me.

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Health Educators (Rochester, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

SO far so good.
    Phone Interview was short and sweet. 15 minutes to be exact.
    I answered the 3 questions with honest feelings,
    Then quickly got and email acceptance to take the entrance exam.
    The Interviewer was very nice and quite warm. She made me feel at ease and seemed really interested in my answers.
    At the end of the interview she said it may be a few days before I get the results, but I got and email acceptance in a few hours to take the entrance exam.

Interview Questions

• What would I tell a 6th grader if asked about my job.   1 Answer

Social Media Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at National Health Educators in January 2016.

Interview

I received an email regarding a possible job as a Social Media Specialist. My first interview went well, waiting on my second interview and scheduling an exam online. It looks like I have 30 days to schedule an online exam with them. The exam contains 230 questions, must be taken on a Sunday and needs to be passed with a a score of 80% or higher.

Anonymous Employee in Leesburg, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at National Health Educators (Leesburg, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

Interviews are done by phone or in person depending on your geographical location. Which interview protocol you are assigned will also depend on which job you are seeking and your work experience. I work as a Facebook contributor so much of my interview evolved around my writing and research skills. I remember having to take an exam which I passed on the first attempt. I also remember them having me compose an article for review.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my previous writing jobs and about my general understanding of social media and the different applications relating to marketing and promotion.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at National Health Educators (San Jose, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

My interview lasted approximately 30 minutes. We talked extensively about my sales accomplishments. There were quite a few questions relating to hypothetical scenarios I assume to prove to them I can handle various sales situations. Sales candidates meet the head of sales and marketing. Nice guy. He was very good at asking the right questions and he knew a great deal about the fitness industry as a business.

Interview Questions

• 'What will be your primary goal once you have become acclimated to the position and its duties.'   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at National Health Educators (Naperville, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

Straightforward process, requiring two interviews, one by phone and the other by webcam. If you apply for any type of sales position with NHE you are exempt from having to participate in the expertise exam process or the personality test. It took a week to get an offer.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my sales background and also about any college course I took relating to fitness and health promotion. I also provided references from my previous employer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Health Educators (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I have not been offered a position as of yet. I was just interviewed last week. The process is typical. I made an appointment, arrived 15 minutes early and was taken through a relatively short interview. It lasted 30 minutes tops.

Interview Questions

• I was questioned about my sales figures from my current employer. They will ask you several hypotheticals relating to sales and marketing which I thought were easy.   1 Answer

Mentor, Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Health Educators (Dallas, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

You have to take two qualification exams and then they have two interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not try and negotiate