National Positions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National Positions Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Positions

Content Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at National Positions.

Interview

You get a phone call first and then the interview process starts. During the interview typical questions are asked like about your experience, writing skills, and other stuff. There was also a test involved that consisted of some proofreading and critical thinking questions. There was an example of a client and what kind of strategy you would have for them.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake Village, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at National Positions (Westlake Village, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Received a simple, brief screening phone interview, followed by an in person interview with the hiring manager. The first thing I noticed were a lot of empty cubicles. The interviewer said that they recently had to layoff a lot of employees (looked like approximately 60-100 employees), and are "currently undergoing some changes" (red flag!). The interviewer focused questions entirely on SEO analytics, nothing on project management experience, tools, communication, or organizational ability (red flag!). When I brought up very basic PM terminology & expectations, the interviewer didn't understand what I was talking about (red flag!). The interviewer addressed an issue they're having with version management, so I naturally brought up Git. The interviewer said that she'd never heard of it (big red flag!). When I asked about formal training, the interviewer explained that they hired someone internally to do training, but that she was concerned about their ability to properly train new employees (huge red flag!). Since the interviewer was supposed to be the SME for project management and recruiting, It was very clear that the company hasn't yet figured out its direction, and likely is going down the drain. By the end of the interview, I expressed that I wasn't going to be a good fit for the position. After this interview, I'm convinced that management is posting deceptive information on Glassdoor.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever used Google Analytics? what CMS tools have you used? What is the best way to improve conversion?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Positions (Woodland Hills, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Meet the group of people that I would be working with. They all asked questions and was very friendly and made me feel at ease. When I left, this was the place that I wanted to work for.

Senior Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Agoura Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at National Positions (Agoura Hills, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Hiring process will consist of 2-3 interviews.

One will be over the phone to discuss the position and its details, the second will be face to face with a manager. The questions are pretty standard: what sort of related experience do you have? Sales experience? etc.

Dress code at the work place is pretty casual only real requirement is a collared shirt but jeans are acceptable. Obviously you want to look like a decent human being on the job interview though.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If you believe in your own skills and are willing to learn from some of the best in the business I would strongly recommend accepting the position if offered.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at National Positions.

Interview

1 phone interview, 1 in person interview - very quick and easy. Was called the next day (Friday) and asked to start on Monday..?

I declined after researching the company more, and speaking with actual employees.