National Response Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Response Corporation

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Great River, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Response Corporation (Great River, NY) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied through Indeed; Contacted by a Recruiter. Had two interviews at the Headquarters in Great River with the Department Manager. When I arrived, I was asked to please wait and take a seat. Several employees passed by and asked if I was being helped. Everyone was so nice and helpful. Both interviews were very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you're interested in working for NRC. What makes you an ideal candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at National Response Corporation (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Received call to interview from hiring manager. Interview went well as I have background in the field. But after 15 days of waiting for a phone call. Nothing !!!!!!! Not even a thank you for interviewing phone call. Very Rude process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience as it relates to the job function   Answer Question

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at National Response Corporation (Portland, OR) in January 2014.

Interview

Was very casual, the woman who interviewed me wanted me specifically for technical training. Though I was hired as a "driver" it took months before I did that, and then was practically stuck doing just that job. Was told countless times the internal abilities to move around, and was introduced to some very impressive people within the company.

Interview Questions

• How will your experience as a firefighter benefit our company?   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at National Response Corporation.

Interview

After applying was called into an interview. Very short and easy. Was the easiest interview I have ever been to. Was interviewed by three people at the same time. Seemed like they were just running through the paces of the process. After being offered position I had to submit a drug test and driving record.

Interview Questions

• Are you reliable and will show up to work on time?
      Do you have a problem working odd hours and for potentially long periods of time?
      Do you have a clean driving record with any tickets, and if so for what?   1 Answer

Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Response Corporation (Portland, OR).

Interview

Brief and rushed. Very urgent get people in the door and then spent time informing of how great company is despite the fact almost all things promised and shared about the company proved to be untrue.

Response Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at National Response Corporation (Alexandria (Egypt)) in May 2013.

Interview

Started by sending my CV via email, followed by getting it reviewed then got a phone call to arrange for the interview with the Country Manager and Operations Supervisor.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to get out most while working at NRC ?   Answer Question