Nature's Sunshine Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Nature's Sunshine

2.8

FP&A Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Nature's Sunshine (Lehi, UT) in February 2017.

Interview

I met with the CFO, Senior VP, and Controller for interviews. I also spent about an hour working on a test of my skills in Microsoft Excel and a business case study. It took most of the afternoon for the interviews, Excel test, and case study.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a financial model you built and how you built it.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spanish Fork, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nature's Sunshine (Spanish Fork, UT) in October 2013.

Interview

Very simple interview, basic questions about experience and competence! The recruiters are nice and good at explaining the job and the expectations. They gave us a tour of the facilities which was cool as well as an intro to the company and the products

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an upset customer?   1 Answer

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spanish Fork, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nature's Sunshine (Spanish Fork, UT) in September 2012.

Interview

The 1st interview was as expected with general questions about my SQL Server experience and what types of backup methods I have experience in using.

Interview Questions

• I had no difficult or unexpected questions, but really didn't think the interviewer was that interested in me. I haven't heard back from them about the job.   Answer Question

Order Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spanish Fork, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nature's Sunshine (Spanish Fork, UT) in June 2010.

Interview

Communication was great, the type that you would wish would be more normal. When they said they were going to call they called and they always let you know what was next, be it a phone interview or in office interview, so that you were not left guessing. The interviews are very straightforward, mostly them telling you what the job was if you weren't familiar and then asking you about if you have had experience with a jobs like it or if that is a job you could see yourself doing and Im sure part of the phone interview was to see your personality over the phone. Then the in-office interview was in front of the management and it was also simple and straightforward but easier because the management is very personable and didn't come off cold.

Interview Questions

• I had never been asked before in an interview "How many day of the year are you typically sick?" but from my understanding of how employees can get "sick" of call center work it was an understandable question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The job was an hourly wage and so they had asked if that wage was fair and I didn't even try to negotiate but I feel that if someone needed to because they felt like they had the experience to negotiate they could.

QC Associate Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spanish Fork, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nature's Sunshine (Spanish Fork, UT) in August 2018.

Interview

Two separate group interviews; first group was with directors of various departments and the second group was with people that would potentially be working with regularly. Tough group of people to read. Interview lasted about an hour and thirty minutes.

Interview Questions

• If I had worked with Thin Layer Chromatography.   2 Answers
    • Choosing to work instead of going straight to PhD.   1 Answer