Naturescape Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Naturescape Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Naturescape

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Naturescape.

Interview

Emailed me to set up interview. Very unprofessional interview. Didn't have anything ready, forgot what the salary of the job even was. I know he had my resume, but asked me absolutely nothing about my previous experience. Basically just asked me if i could handle a large volume of phone calls and angry customers. Was only about a 10 minute interview.

Lawncare Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muskego, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Naturescape (Muskego, WI) in June 2016.

Interview

Fill out app. Single interview, 1 person. some math on app. They were late to the interview. Did not ask a lot of questions. Probably should have. Did not describe job correctly. I said i didnt want time limits, or to be doing mass lawns. I wanted to take care of people. They do mass lawns for money.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Naturescape.

Interview

Filled out application online, got called to come in and fill out a application and interview. Filled out basic application on site and had to fill out a short "quiz" involving math problems such as, you use 10oz of chemical per for 40oz of water, how much chemical in 400 ounces of water. About 10 questions like that

Interview Questions

• Honestly normal questions. Why us? Why should we pick you. Ect   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudsonville, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Naturescape (Hudsonville, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

I was called in for an "interview". I was not asked a single "interview" question. It was actually just a meeting with the Regional office administrator and the Manager of the location. They told me about the company and went over what the job involved. I was told I would be called within 2 days for a 2nd interview. I never received a call. It would have been nice to be notified that they decided to go with other candidates. Seems like a good company overall.

Interview Questions

• After telling me about the company and what my job would entail, I was only asked if that would be something that I would be interested in.   1 Answer

Lawncare Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Naturescape (Madison, WI).

Interview

I submitted an application and was soon afterwards called in for an interview, which included an in-person interview as well as a short written evaluation. Within the next day or two I was called to start work. From application to showing up for work was, if I remember correctly, less than a week's time. A few days later, I had to take a drug test and pass state pesticide applicator testing.