Navarro Discount Pharmacies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Navarro Discount Pharmacies Interview Questions

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Navarro Discount Pharmacies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medley, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Navarro Discount Pharmacies (Medley, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

The Loss Prevention Manager sit you down and start to ask you question about the experience that you have doing loss prevention jobs, if you have any experience you gonna responce the question in a good way

Interview Questions

• What is the five steps to stop somebody after this person stole merchandise from the store   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Navarro Discount Pharmacies (Miami, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

easy, Any person can get hired just sell yourself

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy

Anonymous Employee in Miami Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Navarro Discount Pharmacies (Miami Beach, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

After applying through lpjobs.com and emailing the recruiter I was given a call almost immediately. I was pre-screened over the phone and set up a date and time to meet the Director of Loss Prevention and Safety. I interviewed with both, the Director and the recruiter who pre-screened me by phone. I dressed professionally for the interview and came prepared with a printed copy of my resume. An overview of my past work history and education were discussed as well as job requirements. Both the Director and recruiter were professionally dressed, yet conducted themselves in a casual manner. The interview was very laid back with an even exchange of thoughts and dialogue. A very important aspect to the job is the ability to read, write, and communicate in Spanish, as the company caters to a Spanish speaking clientele. After an agreement was reached, the final steps to the interview process were a drug test and background check at an offsite.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to write a detailed report in Spanish?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The pay rate for the position is competitive in comparison to others. The pay range is posted on the job ad. I asked for and was given a bump in pay due to my past experience in a higher position. I was also able to negotiate a schedule with some flexibility, a work site close to home, and the option to attend school during non peak times by just asking.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medley, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Navarro Discount Pharmacies (Medley, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with the Sr. Manager and was asked basic questions such as my Excel abilities, experience, forecasting, etc. Then met with the Finance Director for all of 10 minutes where I was asked how my day went and my Excel abilities.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were not difficult... mainly about interpersonal skills because of the nature of the position.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Navarro Discount Pharmacies (Miami, FL) in March 2011.

Interview

was fast and easy if they think your fit for the job.

IT Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Navarro Discount Pharmacies in November 2009.

Interview

I interviewed with 3 people. 2 within the department and the hr manager. The interview was laid back just ensuring that I understood the level of commitment to the position. Although they seemed very pleased with the interview, it took almost a month before I received an offer.