Nerd Corps Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Nerd Corps Entertainment

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nerd Corps Entertainment

Animator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nerd Corps Entertainment (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview was pretty average, asked about my background, experience and skill sets. Mainly asked specific questions about each hob I mentioned in my resume.

The HR guy was very nice, but quite sharp in his answers to my questions.
    I think overall the interview was straight to the point and little friendly, although the explanation of the company and what they look for was very good, the overall environment of the talk wasn't the most inviting to have a relaxed conversation..

They do talk you through how the place works, hours and quotas required from artist which is very good, since you do get a nice glance at what the place is like once you are there.

Interview Questions

• What kind of characters dø you like animating the most   1 Answer

Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nerd Corps Entertainment (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2014.

Interview

Dropped by school portfolio show
    They looked at my demo
    Had a 20 min interview there with the director of animation
    They asked for contacts and got an offer the following week

it was very easy. i think they needed people so they were just hiring people they seemed fit at the show.

Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nerd Corps Entertainment (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2012.

Interview

Pro - Very casual mood, no pressure
    Con - no chance given for negotiation of salary due to fixed salaries for each position.

Negotiation

None. Fixed. Underpaid. Unpaid overtime. enough??

Junior Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Nerd Corps Entertainment.

Interview

portfolio review, brief company history, current and upcoming projects, explanation of what they are looking for and what they want from the employees.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to take the art test? You don't have to take it if you don't want to.   Answer Question

3D Modeler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nerd Corps Entertainment in October 2013.

Interview

I had a Skype interview about 30 minutes. Spend more time talking about the company than asking me questions

Interview Questions

• Most questions where do you do this or that at your current position.   Answer Question

Offered a salary below average without any benefits

Animation PA Interview

Interview

Interview was via Skype. The recruiter was easy to talk too and did most of the talking. The position was explained and that took up most of the interviewing process. They ask you about your schooling and your process of animating.

Previz Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nerd Corps Entertainment.

Interview

Skype interview. Easy questions. They just went over my website/demo reel and asked me about it. And then asked what my experience was like and if I can handle a high pressure environment and tight turnarounds