Nest Fragrances Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2017

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Nest Fragrances

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nest Fragrances

Found 3 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Nest Fragrances (United States)

Interview

The Human Resources Director was lovely. I didn't end up being a good fit for the job, but I still feel positive about the company based on my interaction with her.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing unexpected.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Nest Fragrances (New York, NY) in Feb 2014

Interview

I was contacted for an interview within 24 hours of applying. A phone screening occurred which covered my fit potential. They asked about my background and why I was interested in the move. An interview was set up after the screening but no information besides the time and location were provided. I wasn't even sure who I was meeting. I arrived a bit early for the interview and waited for over an hour before someone was available to interview me. Half way through the interview another person came in to interview me as well. They asked standard questions and questions regarding my experience.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nest Fragrances (New York, NY) in May 2012

Interview

I applied online via email and was contacted by the staff of the company, and they asked me to go to their office for an interview. I was interviewed by the department director. Questions that I was asked included the reason why I applied for the position, what my career path was, what I was studying at the university, etc.

Interview Questions
  • Was there a situation in your previous work experience that you had conflict with your boss? If yes, how did you deal with that?