NetJets Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NetJets Interview Questions

3.2

Corporate Safety/Risk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at NetJets (Columbus, OH).

Interview

This was the absolute worst experience I've ever had with a company. Obvious discrimination w/applicants 40+. Highly qualified for the positions and was not even considered. This company needs to be investigated.

Interview Questions

• Even though I was highly qualified for a number of positions, well-educated with applicable experience... I was not given the slightest consideration.   3 Answers

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at NetJets.

Interview

Met at the main office in Columbus Ohio. The facility was impressive. I was escorted by HR over to the maintenance side where I was greated by two interviewers. Most of the questions were more general, looking at past experience and how well you fit the requirements. They asked about experience using diffrent windows applications and work experience using them. After the interview I was given a tour of the facility. Over all it was very professional and a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Have you used Microsoft Excel/maintenance scheduling programs/graphing programs/ext?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, was called a couple days later and made an offer. Very straight forward process.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NetJets.

Interview

Met with a lot of people in the department; very easy going; inquiries about my current position and how my abilities would fit in the new position. Very welcoming atmosphere. Asked about family as well as work experience and availability.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NetJets (Miami, FL).

Interview

For a large company, the process was very efficient. Had an initial phone call with the regional sales director, then met with him in person about two weeks later. Overall it was a streamlined process.

The only negative in my opinion was the two months they took to make a decision and the fact that their sales force culture seems to sway to the fast and slick talkers rather than people with actual aviation experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you position NetJets as the only logical choice for private/business travel?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NetJets (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Had two phone screens and interviews with four people in person. Asked general task related questions. Typical STAR method and many cultural fit type questions regarding dealing with stress, and asking about company culture preferences.

Also asked about what value you could add to the company and all the basic questions like that.

Overall was a great interview experience.

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NetJets (Columbus, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

I started with a phone interview. I applied on a Tuesday and they got back with me on a Wednesday and my Interview was on the Thursday. They ask just the basic interview questions

Owner Services Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NetJets (Columbus, OH).

Interview

I received a 15 minutes phone interview. Once you successfully pass this step, you will be invited in for a face to face interview. They called me a couple of days later for the interview, and it consisted of a panel of 3 managers asking different questions, some are situational, others are about your experiences, and what you will bring to the company. You must be very precise about your answers, also they want you to ask them questions as well. My interview was a little over an hour and questioning and asking questions as well. After the interview I got a call about 3 days later offering me the position. It's a long process with background checks and drug testing, but they were very efficient.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at NetJets (Columbus, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

I had a phone screen where I talked with two developers. The phone screen was mostly technical but also had some questions about the agile development process. The second part of the interview was a face to face with a group of people including an architect, a developer, a BA and the project manager. Since this position was for a project that was already in flight, a lot of the team was involved.

Interview Questions

• If you had a question with the business requirements for a card, how would you go about resolving it?   1 Answer

Aircraft Dispatch Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NetJets (Columbus, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

They flew me out to Columbus, OH and I met with HR once I walked in the door. They had me do a personality review online which took about 45 minutes once I got there. After that, they bought me lunch and I waited to meet with two men from the operations department. After waiting for about a half hour, I was led to an interivew room where I met two men from the operations department and after introducing themselves they started asking typical job interview questions. I wasn't asked anything about my dispatch knowledge but instead questions like "tell me about a time when..." or "tell me about yourself". After talking for about an hour, they decided to show me around and where I'd be working if I got the job. After that, they left me with the women in the HR department that i previously met and I went back to the airport.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were in a stressful situation   Answer Question

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NetJets (Columbus, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Got a phone interview with Managers focusing on cv/resume with special focus on the skills related to the job. After about a week, I was invited for a three hour interview at their office in Bridgeway, Columbus, OH. There will be a one hour assessment with 5-6 item test (fun puzzles really if you like logic/math/stats) plus some simple data analysis in excel. After the assessment, there will be a discussion with the managers about your answers on the test, your motivation for the job and your previous experience.

Interview Questions

• classic interview questions + assessment   1 Answer