NetWorth Realty Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at NetWorth Realty

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NetWorth Realty (Houston, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

First interview was overwhelmed phone. HR was very nice and friendly. A week later I was asked to go on a Ride Along with a top producing agent. I liked the ride along and could see myself doing great but I guess I wasn't a good fit for them. Overall, ok experience. Good luck to you all!

Interview Questions

• Can you see yourself taking on the day to day tasks of an outside sales person?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NetWorth Realty in November 2017.

Interview

Saw an ad on CL for a position in the range of 65-100k yearly and sent in a resume. Had a phone interview to which the interviewer was almost an hour late but apologized profusely. Discussed my previous experience and the website which she mentioned was outdated as it showed few homes in the area I would potentially work in. Scheduled an interview at the local office. The manager told me it was commission only, I would need to maintain a high call volume, etc., etc. Just like a door-to-door position, they seem to want to get allot of people in the door rather than telling you upfront what the expectations are.

Interview Questions

• Do you have enough cash on hand to survive with no pay for the first couple of months?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NetWorth Realty (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

The first step in the process was completing an online application. I received an email for a phone interview and then I scheduled it. After I had a phone interview I was scheduled for na in person interview. At the in person interview, I had two interviews; One with an Acquisition Agent and the other with the Broker.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a great candidate for this position.   1 Answer

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NetWorth Realty (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

A recruiter from out of state set up a phone interview with me. After completing the phone interview, I was offered a face to face interview. The in office interview was the most underwhelming experience I've had since entering the real estate world. Expectations were unmet because the managing broker did not show up to the interview. The man who interviewed me had lackluster energy and a bias towards women. I knew Networth Realty would not be a good fit a couple minutes into the interview, but I especially knew when the interviewer told me there were not any women working in the office "except for the front desk help".

My above story came as a surprise to me because the Glassdoor reviews and the interactions from the Networth Realty owner on Bigger Pockets is so stellar. Maybe this interview was a fluke or divine intervention making sure I stay far far away.

ps~ This is my first ever review on Glassdoor. Wishing it was a positive one rather than negative.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about us? Do you have a business card?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NetWorth Realty (Austin, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got an e-mail from the recruiter with several options to schedule a call. This was a good sign. I always prefer to schedule a phone screening rather than just get a call at random time. I'm currently employed and prefer to make sure I set some time aside to give the interviewer my undivided attention.

Round 1 - I was talking to corporate recruiter Marion F. She was absolutely wonderful and made my interviewing process with NetWorth one of the best experiences I had with job search so far. The conversation was very engaging and informal. Marion shared with me some important details about the company, it's leadership and my predecessor (always good to know what happened to them). She asked very clever and creative questions, which gave me the opportunity to walk her through my career journey and open up my personality traces and work approach in it's fullest. I think I was able to give her a clear picture of my potential contribution to the company as I was invited to Round 2 shortly after speaking with her.

Round 2 was in-person in the office in Austin TX. I met with 2 owners. They asked more specific questions about why I'm looking for a new job and asked to describe some of my achievements in business operations and means for saving on company's expanses. Since I had a lot of specific examples they seemed to be very pleased with my answers. The owners were very polite and approachable, seemed like they are down to earth people, very professional and knowledgeable.

Round 3 was a phone interview with one of the owners, who could not meet me in person at Round 2. It went great as well and he was very open and honest with me about his leadership style and business approach. This conversation helped me envision the role and the expectations the owners had for the best candidate.

Round 4 was a brief in-person conversation about the compensation and bonuses.
    The recruiter then checked my reference list after asking my permission to do so (which was very professional move).
    I received an offer less then a week after the last round of interviews.

The only reason I declined the offer was non-competitive benefits policy. I am used to start-up and tech companies approach to PTO and benefits and unfortunately NetWorth is a little behind on it.
    However the overall process was very positive primarily due to excellent communication skills and professionalism of Marion.
    I truly recommend this company for anyone seeking exciting employment opportunities in s dynamically growing and performance driven environment.

Interview Questions

• Is there any reason for us to not hire you? If yes, what is it?   1 Answer

Acquisitions Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NetWorth Realty (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Normal Sales Process, Initial, Ride Along, Hired or Not

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NetWorth Realty (Tampa, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Very straight forward. No silly traditional interview gotcha questions. All my questions were answered. Got to meet most of the other staff in the office and got a good idea of what a day working with the company would consist of.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for the job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NetWorth Realty (San Diego, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview first, then in person interview with Senior AA, then Broker/GM, then ride along for a day with current employee. Well organized, well structured, very professional and on top of their logistics.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in real estate and where do you see yourself (with or after) this opportunity in next 3-5 years.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at NetWorth Realty.

Interview

They have a phone interview then if you pass the initial screening process they invite you to meet the Branch manager who you will then have a sit down interview with. The next part is the ride along part which you will be with a top agent for half day and get an inside look at the company.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NetWorth Realty (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was well executed. I spoke to HR, was scheduled for an in office meeting, which was followed by a ride along. The initial phone conversation with the HR department was the first screening process. After that was a sit down interview with the manager of the office. During this phase I was questioned about my exposure to, depth of knowledge of, and general experience in the field. This face to face interview was followed by a ride along with a senior member of the sales team. The ride along was great at exposing what a typical day resembles and providing you a time to ask all of the questions that you may have.