NetWorth Realty Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at NetWorth Realty

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NetWorth Realty (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

A recruiter from out of state set up a phone interview with me. After completing the phone interview, I was offered a face to face interview. The in office interview was the most underwhelming experience I've had since entering the real estate world. Expectations were unmet because the managing broker did not show up to the interview. The man who interviewed me had lackluster energy and a bias towards women. I knew Networth Realty would not be a good fit a couple minutes into the interview, but I especially knew when the interviewer told me there were not any women working in the office "except for the front desk help".

My above story came as a surprise to me because the Glassdoor reviews and the interactions from the Networth Realty owner on Bigger Pockets is so stellar. Maybe this interview was a fluke or divine intervention making sure I stay far far away.

ps~ This is my first ever review on Glassdoor. Wishing it was a positive one rather than negative.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about us? Do you have a business card?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NetWorth Realty (Austin, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got an e-mail from the recruiter with several options to schedule a call. This was a good sign. I always prefer to schedule a phone screening rather than just get a call at random time. I'm currently employed and prefer to make sure I set some time aside to give the interviewer my undivided attention.

Round 1 - I was talking to corporate recruiter Marion F. She was absolutely wonderful and made my interviewing process with NetWorth one of the best experiences I had with job search so far. The conversation was very engaging and informal. Marion shared with me some important details about the company, it's leadership and my predecessor (always good to know what happened to them). She asked very clever and creative questions, which gave me the opportunity to walk her through my career journey and open up my personality traces and work approach in it's fullest. I think I was able to give her a clear picture of my potential contribution to the company as I was invited to Round 2 shortly after speaking with her.

Round 2 was in-person in the office in Austin TX. I met with 2 owners. They asked more specific questions about why I'm looking for a new job and asked to describe some of my achievements in business operations and means for saving on company's expanses. Since I had a lot of specific examples they seemed to be very pleased with my answers. The owners were very polite and approachable, seemed like they are down to earth people, very professional and knowledgeable.

Round 3 was a phone interview with one of the owners, who could not meet me in person at Round 2. It went great as well and he was very open and honest with me about his leadership style and business approach. This conversation helped me envision the role and the expectations the owners had for the best candidate.

Round 4 was a brief in-person conversation about the compensation and bonuses.
    The recruiter then checked my reference list after asking my permission to do so (which was very professional move).
    I received an offer less then a week after the last round of interviews.

The only reason I declined the offer was non-competitive benefits policy. I am used to start-up and tech companies approach to PTO and benefits and unfortunately NetWorth is a little behind on it.
    However the overall process was very positive primarily due to excellent communication skills and professionalism of Marion.
    I truly recommend this company for anyone seeking exciting employment opportunities in s dynamically growing and performance driven environment.

Interview Questions

• Is there any reason for us to not hire you? If yes, what is it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NetWorth Realty (San Diego, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview first, then in person interview with Senior AA, then Broker/GM, then ride along for a day with current employee. Well organized, well structured, very professional and on top of their logistics.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in real estate and where do you see yourself (with or after) this opportunity in next 3-5 years.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at NetWorth Realty.

Interview

They have a phone interview then if you pass the initial screening process they invite you to meet the Branch manager who you will then have a sit down interview with. The next part is the ride along part which you will be with a top agent for half day and get an inside look at the company.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NetWorth Realty (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was well executed. I spoke to HR, was scheduled for an in office meeting, which was followed by a ride along. The initial phone conversation with the HR department was the first screening process. After that was a sit down interview with the manager of the office. During this phase I was questioned about my exposure to, depth of knowledge of, and general experience in the field. This face to face interview was followed by a ride along with a senior member of the sales team. The ride along was great at exposing what a typical day resembles and providing you a time to ask all of the questions that you may have.

Acquisitions Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NetWorth Realty (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Casual yet serious. Formal yet relaxed environment. The GM will grill you and ask you what your motivations are as they do not have time for people who are not ready to work. The GM will tell you about the overall process of working for the company, what you will do and how much you will be paid.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NetWorth Realty (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

First you will receive a telephone call to discuss the opportunity. Then you will come into the office for a face-to-face interview so the office leaders can determine if you will be a good fit. And then, you will be asked to partake in a ride-along with one of the senior associates to determine if you can see yourself taking on tasks that will be asked of you to perform everyday.

Interview Questions

• Are you a positive person who is good with people and want to make a difference?   Answer Question

Acquisitions Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at NetWorth Realty (Addison, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

One of the most unprofessional interviews I've ever experienced. Was offered the job, needless to say I turned it down. The individual who conducted the interview made comparisons of closing a transaction to how he takes girls home from bars to sleep with. Cant say I've ever heard an interviewee use a sexual reference regarding sales.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you feel you would be a good fit for our company?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NetWorth Realty in November 2013.

Interview

Great had one phone interview and two interviews with management. Interview process was good very straightforward. I asked a lot of questions and got straight good direct answers. The interview cleared any concerns I had. Very typical interview questions really want to get to know you and your attitude and experience to see if you are a right fit.

Interview Questions

• Asked about previous experience?   1 Answer