Netbiz Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Netbiz Interview Questions

2.7

Account Manager Interview

Interview

After I applied for the job, I was contacted about participating in a phone interview. After the phone interview, I went in for an in-person interview with 2 people - the person who conducted the phone interview and a representative of HR. This led to a second in-person interview with several different key members of the company. After about a week and a half, I was contacted about their decision.

Interview Questions

• What makes you tick, what makes you YOU?   1 Answer

Although everyone there seemed incredibly professional and kind, the position paid the same hourly as I make now, but the benefits were no where as good as what I have, so I would have been losing out on those, and money. Also, they offered me the position over the phone, and when I requested an offer in writing, they said they don't typically do that, which I've never heard of. I felt like that wasn't a smart move on their part because if an offer is in writing, it protects them and ensures the person receiving the offer has all of the pertinent information necessary to make a good decision.

Digital Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tualatin, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Netbiz (Tualatin, OR) in July 2012.

Interview

NetBiz does a very clean and extensive hiring process. They will interview multiple times before making a decision to offer a position.

Interview Questions

• What do you think separates your fro the many applicants applying for this position?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Netbiz in June 2008.

Interview

Majority of candidates are hired into NetBiz as "Internet Marketing Specialists." This is a call center sales position, selling pay-per-click (PPC) management to small businesses throughout the country. It is not usually made entirely clear the job function, so be sure to clarify your exact duties within the interview.

This is a high turnover position/industry, so screening process is not too rigorous. As long as you can demonstrate a willingness to learn the product, a personable attitude, and a drive to be successful, your experience is not necessarily in question.

Interview Questions

• Questions were not difficult or unexpected. Simply geared to determine your fortitude. Inside sales is a challenging position where you will deal with constant rejection. You will want to show them in your interview that you have the motivation to persevere.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pay is commission based, or flat hourly fee if you do not meet a designated minimum in sales during a given period.