Netcracker Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Netcracker Technology (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2018.

Interview

The selection process had 4 rounds. First round was a phone screening round which was around 15min. It was related to your background and your acquaintance with all the skills described for the position. It was then followed by a technical interview. They have asked questions related to your resume. The next steps were a phone call with VP and HR.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Netcracker Technology in March 2015.

Interview

Netcracker came to my university's career fair in the spring of 2015. I handed my resume to the recruiter and got a call back the next week for a phone interview. They conducted 2 separate phone interviews, one with HR and one with a member of their solution delivery group. After passing these gates I was invited to interview in person at the headquarters in Waltham, MA. I was interviewed by 3 different employees, one from HR and two others. They were difficult and challenging interviews with a lot of technical questions, but I was able to lean on past experiences at school and work through the answers. I did not feel confident I answered the technical areas adequately, but I felt my communication soft-skills put me over the top.

Interview Questions

• Describe the difference between an Agile & Waterfall software implementation. What are the advantages to either?   Answer Question

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Netcracker Technology.

Interview

I have applied through my collage recruiting program and i got an email from HR to schedule an interview .Since then for 2 months i was trying to reach out to her through email and there was no response from the HR for the interview.Very bad experience overall.

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Netcracker Technology (Boston, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

It was good interview with emphasis laid on soft skills and personality skills. The requirement os technical knowledge is a must as the interviewer told but that they fulfill during the rigorous training process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one situation where you addressed a big crowd?
      Tell me about the recent technologies that you have learnt?   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Netcracker Technology (New York, NY).

Interview

first of all, is was attending Training center for 5 months
    then Interview with engeneer as result (Pos.) after 3 weeks
    and finally Interview with manager after technician interview after a week

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Netcracker Technology (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

HR phone interview. I got the interview opportunity from the job fair on campus about 1 week later. First, HR said I could ask her a question before she get started. I asked whether Netcraker is doing research or only products. Then HR asked me some basic HR questions. For example, what is your major commencement in your PhD years? Why you choose NetCracker? How do you manage your time to meet the deadlines? Then HR asked some details about my resume, such as expected graduation date, preferred locations. Then HR said she was satisfied by my response. I thought it means I passed the interview and will continue to the next round. But no response after about 2 weeks. I do not know why.

Interview Questions

• What is your major commencement in your PhD years? Why you choose NetCracker? How do you manage your time to meet the deadlines?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Netcracker Technology (New York, NY) in November 2018.

Interview

1st round was written test like( 15 quants n 2 programs)next u have 2 rounds of technical. But recruitment process is not good, most of them copied answers in 1st round using mobile, hr was not at all serious n he was doing his own work sitting in his cubicle. I recommend the people not to attend this company for placement.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Netcracker Technology.

Interview

Basic coding questions and networking concepts,questions on inheritance,polymorphism,abstraction,and other oops concepts.Some questions on java,c++.Trees,graphs,traversals.As it was an entry role and university recruiting,intensive coding was not tested.More theoretical concepts were also asked

Interview Questions

• Find the minimum node in bst   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Netcracker Technology (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Had technical screening then one on one multiple interviews at Boston, MA. Asked about my experiences and projects. Asked questions related to customer handling experiences. I answered in depth about it. Heard back a week later with offer compensation details from HR.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experiences and projects? How would talk to customers and help them?   Answer Question

Technical Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Netcracker Technology (Waltham, MA) in May 2011.

Interview

Interview with HR, followed by interview with TS Manager