Netcracker Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Netcracker Technology Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2017

3.1

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Netcracker Technology in March 2015.

Interview

Netcracker came to my university's career fair in the spring of 2015. I handed my resume to the recruiter and got a call back the next week for a phone interview. They conducted 2 separate phone interviews, one with HR and one with a member of their solution delivery group. After passing these gates I was invited to interview in person at the headquarters in Waltham, MA. I was interviewed by 3 different employees, one from HR and two others. They were difficult and challenging interviews with a lot of technical questions, but I was able to lean on past experiences at school and work through the answers. I did not feel confident I answered the technical areas adequately, but I felt my communication soft-skills put me over the top.

Interview Questions

• Describe the difference between an Agile & Waterfall software implementation. What are the advantages to either?   Answer Question

Copywriter/Marketing Content Creator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Netcracker Technology (Waltham, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

Online application, phone screen, and in person interview with several team member. The process was a bit long, but seems to be the norm these days. Everyone was friendly and professional. However, the senior copywriter was one of the interviewers. He was overly critical and extremely rigid. He didn't seem flexible or open minded. All and all it was a drawn out process, but not intolerable. The company seems great and the folks are highly professional. But my advice is to make sure you are the most perfect you can be, as some interviewers on the panel are extremely critical and rigid; having his or her own way of doing things. It's their way or the highway. So make sure you conform to the standard and have a flawless resume. I was rejected for a couple of style concerns on my resume that didn't conform to the senior copywriter's standards or preferences. Make sure you have your resume in AP style and it is flawless. This will decide whether you get an offer or not.

It was regrettable that there was not a writing/performance test or perhaps some actual measurement of an applicant's skills. It seemed all a bit whimsical and left in the hands of a mid-tier employee, simply a very subjective interview process.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in marketing copywriting, and what types of projects have you worked on?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Netcracker Technology.

Interview

Absolutely horrendous experience - shockingly bad

-The interview process was over two months long- I think I did three or four phone interviews. The actual sit down interview went well over two hours with long spans in between different interviewers

-They rescheduled on me 12 hours prior to the original date which was an issue since I am currently employed and took time to be able to leave work. I ended up having to go during my lunch hour which became an issue due to the above fact that the interview was well over two hours long when I was told it would be 1.5 max.

-I never heard back from anyone even after emailing the HR rep several times over a two week span. Very disrespectful, especially after all of the above. I made the commitment to be available when, where, and however they wanted several times. I feel that Netcracker made no effort on their end to respect my time. By the end of the process I was far less interested in taking the position.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Netcracker Technology (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was extremely lengthy and disjointed
    No idea of next steps; would be told one thing, but something else would occur
    Long periods of time in between interviews
    No follow up when contacting HR
    4-5 month process

Interview Questions

• How long am I planning to stay?   1 Answer

Vice President Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Netcracker Technology (Waltham, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

First a phone screen to gauge interest and then an onsite. Met with several people in the Waltham office and a phone interview with someone in Russia. Most of the interviewers just talked and didn't ask many questions of me. It was a bit strange in that sense. Had another call after that with someone in the Russian office.

Interview Questions

• What should net racket do to stay relevant?   1 Answer

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Netcracker Technology (New York, NY).

Interview

first of all, is was attending Training center for 5 months
    then Interview with engeneer as result (Pos.) after 3 weeks
    and finally Interview with manager after technician interview after a week

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Netcracker Technology (Waltham, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received an email a few hours later so set up a phone interview. We spoke the following day and ended it by saying they would want to bring me in. 2 hours later I had an email with dates and times for an in-person interview for the following week. I went in for the interview and met with 5 different people. It was mostly just talking about my experience. They said I would hear by Friday and when I didn't hear anything by Monday afternoon I e-mailed the recruiter and the next day she let me know they decided not to go with anyone they interviewed.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a manager or boss
      2. Tell me about a time something didn't go as planned at an event   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Netcracker Technology (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

He phone screen went very well and when came time to schedule an in person interview it never happened, even though I was told it would. HR would not return any emails for status update. This is extremely unprofessional and is a bad business practice as I took the time to talk with them. If that was a sign of how the company operates, I'm glad I didn't move on in the process, very inconsiderate for those who are trying to get a job with the company. I certainly hope someone from the company reads this review.

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Netcracker Technology.

Interview

I have applied through my collage recruiting program and i got an email from HR to schedule an interview .Since then for 2 months i was trying to reach out to her through email and there was no response from the HR for the interview.Very bad experience overall.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Netcracker Technology (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

HR phone interview. I got the interview opportunity from the job fair on campus about 1 week later. First, HR said I could ask her a question before she get started. I asked whether Netcraker is doing research or only products. Then HR asked me some basic HR questions. For example, what is your major commencement in your PhD years? Why you choose NetCracker? How do you manage your time to meet the deadlines? Then HR asked some details about my resume, such as expected graduation date, preferred locations. Then HR said she was satisfied by my response. I thought it means I passed the interview and will continue to the next round. But no response after about 2 weeks. I do not know why.

Interview Questions

• What is your major commencement in your PhD years? Why you choose NetCracker? How do you manage your time to meet the deadlines?   Answer Question

Business Solution Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Netcracker Technology (Boston, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

Lots of interviewers but it was good to personally meet the management before joining.
    Gave a good idea of the management team and the vision of the company.
    Couple of screening before I went in person so that helped understand the seriousness on both sides.
    Negotiated the salary before I went in person too so that the expectations were set right on both ends.

Interview Questions

• Strategic thinking , Leadership qualities and market/domain awareness   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be honest and reasonable