Netlight Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Netlight (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in February 2018.

Interview

Very kind and positive environment. Started with an interview with a person from HR with basic personality questions and what I wanted from them. Second interview was with two senior employees working with the relevant area I was applying for. I got a task that I could prepare to present within a couple of minutes and "defend". Very reasonable tasks and process.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oslo (Norway)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Netlight (Oslo (Norway)) in August 2017.

Interview

Step 1 was a 1 hour phone screen. No code, just assessing company fit.
    Step 2 was a technical interview. It was pretty cool and I felt like my skills were evaluated correctly.
    Step 3 is an interview with a partner.

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Netlight.

Interview

I got a call from the recruiter who invited me onsite for the first round of the interview...
    It was more like a friendly talk rather than a real interview session. Later, I got another interview which was more technical still some kind of open questions were waiting there. There should be a third round which I did not go there anymore

Interview Questions

• Q: Where do you see yourself next year?
      Q: If you have 20 k dollars what would you do first?
      Q: Test driven software development, write a program to find reverse of the given string, but first write the test cases.   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Netlight in October 2011.

Interview

First the ydo HR interview with some HR person. Then they take the technical interview. The technical interview is scheduled to be with som technical guy who has worked within the same domain. After the interview you will be called for an HR interview aggain. Thats the final step. During this interview some senior manager takes the responsibility to talk with you. And after this interview You are done with an offer.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Netlight (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was three-fold: first an interview with a recruiter. They asked general questions about me and my thoughts about the company. It lasted for about an hour. They managed to sell the company well, and made it seem like an interesting opportunity, but their emphasize on the idea of no hierarchy within the company didn't really feel right. A lack of formal hierarchy within a large company usually just means that you have to figure out an information hierarchy. The following two interviews would be with an engineer as well as a more senior member of the company, looking into how well I would fit. I made it past the first interview, but due to unforeseen circumstances I could continue onwards. They seemed quite professional, but it was clear from the interview that work-life balance would be difficult to manage. I would be expected to work on odd hours with no compensation.

Interview Questions

• They were very keen on making sure I understood the company and their image, so a lot of time was spent making sure I had done my homework on them.   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Netlight (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in August 2012.

Interview

I have had three interviews with Netlight. The first one was a casual discussion with a recruiter on how things are working at Netlight. It has been really open and they created a very nice, social feeling.
    The second interview was a technical interview by a consultant with typical assessments of my problem solving skills and architectural understanding.
    The third interview was done by a partner to assess my business sense.

All in all they all have been amazingly social, open-minded and smart people and one of the main reasons why i decided to work there.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Netlight (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in October 2015.

Interview

I got contacted over Internet by a recruiter from the company and we had a Skype interview. Very friendly people. We had the usual questions about my life and they explained what they do and how their projects look like. They also told me what their lower bound salary will look like (50k, MSc. Computer Science)

Interview Questions

This was only the first round. They invited me for further interview rounds when I have time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Netlight (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in February 2018.

Interview

They called me to know my general information and my background. Then they offered me a Skype interview . They asked questions about me and described what I will do as IT Consultant. After that, I realize that IT Consultant is a developer or programmer in my definition, so it is not suitable for me. They also required me to send again my CV with more description about the projects I did before. But I refused.

Interview Questions

• Why they should choose me, my strength, projects in my previous job, my career path   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Netlight.

Interview

Was contacted over the phone by a recruiter. We talked a couple of times over the phone and eventually met up in person at their offices. In the last stage I got to meet two senior consultants for a technical interview as well as convincing them I wanted to work for the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe full stack how you would develop a website for picking insurance packages.   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Netlight (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in August 2017.

Interview

Netlight has a very specific process to hire applicants.

1. Talk with a HR member/recruiter to get to know the company, process and to see how they overlap with your career plan.
    2. Technical interview (This contains brief get to know, One coding/technical challenge and one case interview)
    3. A chat with a partner ( This is helpful to get a detailed understanding of projects at Netlight from a senior Netlighter. He/she will also check your career goals and how well it suits Netlight. )

Process was very efficient and professional. The recruiting team member helps you through the whole process.