Netpique Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 6, 2017

2.1

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Netpique (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

One interview, asked typical questions. Not difficult. I had little sales so I did not expect to be hired. They gave me a chance and I have proven the right.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Netpique (Houston, TX).

Interview

contacted by recruiter and scheduled face to face interview. Recruiter described the position in more detail, and then the manager went over the daily tasks and compensation. Easy, quick interview, learned more about position and company.

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Netpique (Irving, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

It was really easy at the beginning, until I found that the job requirement was nearly impossible to accomplish, the manager already knew that, and gave me the "excuses" employees use not to fill the quota, such as the weather and a child being sick. So if they already know that people will not achieve the goals, why they do not come with realistic numbers?, Visit 50 different business in an 8 hr/shift while selling the energy company is like using less than 10 minutes to walk/park to the business, meet the manager or the person with the decision making capacity, sell the energy prize, and walk away with a contract signed. How can you give good customer service if you are in a hurry to walk to the next business?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

the position has nothing to negotiate, only the uncapped commissions

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Netpique (Columbus, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

Very long, just under an hour. All my questions answered. He went over my past employment in length, asking what i liked/disliked most about the job. He asked why i was interested in a sales position, guess my answer was good I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How I felt about cold calling?   1 Answer

Commercial Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Netpique (Houston, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was smooth,the recruiter is very professional with high level of cooperation.
    the hiring manger interview went fine, however there was confusing about the compensation and that didn't make the deal to be success.

Interview Questions

• What basic salary you looking for?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Netpique (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Fairly easy going if you have sales experience , not many questions that would be called earth shattering, Initially phone set-up and than a one on one interview, basically walk and talk and want to see your personality and sales experience. Pleasant interview my person was very friendly.

Interview Questions

in the one on one you are shown your base pay, it is door to door selling, but no car allowance no leads, and you will have to move in with your parents on the base salary no matter how old you are. No Ramp up no matter what your experience.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Netpique (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Regular in person interview. My resume was scouted online by recruiter who contacted me though email. We emailed a couple of times she set me up with an interview day and time I went and talked to the location manager, We talked about the job and it seemed straight forward. They say they do a background check and they do a drug screen before you can continue training that lasts three days.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Netpique (Columbus, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

Very good, informative and friendly. I was greeted at the door and felt very welcomed. I was informed of all parts of the interview process before we started and was given a very clear job discription

Interview Questions

• Have I every worked in a sales roll in the mass market chanel   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Netpique in December 2014.

Interview

Interview went pretty well for the most part, been in some form of sales for over 15 years, B2B, B2C, hired guns for trade shows. Pretty much have been in almost any aspect of Sales.

Negotiation

Take it or leave it, their theory is they will chew threw everyone until they don't have to chew anymore, which is sad because they are chewing through some good talent in the process.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Netpique (Houston, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Easy going, they are interested to see in you motivation and that you comfy with cold calling, people skills, posture, great attitude, strong communication skills, must have your own car

Interview Questions

• What would make you successful in this position?   1 Answer