Netpique Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Netpique

2.1

Commercial Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Netpique (Houston, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was smooth,the recruiter is very professional with high level of cooperation.
    the hiring manger interview went fine, however there was confusing about the compensation and that didn't make the deal to be success.

Interview Questions

• What basic salary you looking for?   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Netpique (Tacoma, WA) in May 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter with Netpique. Very pleasant, though evaded my question about if they told their sales reps to claim to be employed with the end client (not the first sales outsourcing company I've ever talked to). I then did a scheduled phone interview with the Area Sales Manager. I decided not to go any further to the one on one interview because I asked enough questions to know this is not the kind of company I want to work for.

Job Duties: Netpique wants you to knock on 50-60 business doors a day and sign the businesses up on behalf of their clients. You are given a badge identifying you as working for the client (Office Depot in the Seattle area, even though you are actually an employee of Netpique... very SHADY business practice). You get a small monthly commission rated on a point system that averages out all of your sales. The points are based on how many "white collar" workers are employed with the business. Additionally there no residuals for signing up accounts (they are turned over to the client) and the base 21,400 (which is in essence hourly - if you don't work 40 hours you don't get paid for 40 hours) + commission equate to about 36K / year before taxes and your expenses (you provide your own cell phone and car, no mileage reimbursement).

Summary: Another greedy company exploiting hard working people trying to earn a living.

Interview Questions

• "What do you know about our company?"   1 Answer

This company seems greedy, shady, and the pay doesn't amount to squat. The woman interviewing me dodged specific questions as did the recruiter who originally contacted me. Vague answers on an employers part about the kind of candidates they hire is a bad sign. Additionally she refused to use the word hourly with me regarding compensation because the pay is "pro-rated". Last I knew, you're either salaried or hourly if you're a W-2 employee.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Netpique (Houston, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Easy going, they are interested to see in you motivation and that you comfy with cold calling, people skills, posture, great attitude, strong communication skills, must have your own car

Interview Questions

• What would make you successful in this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Parma, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Netpique (Parma, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

It was interesting yet different. I think I probably over-dressed but didn’t realize I was doing that There were new people coming and going for the interview process almost all of the time even after I got hired. Everyone always looked professional. I think outward appearance had a lot to do with sales and hiring for the company.

Interview Questions

• Plans for career- Where do you want to go and what do you want to do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Netpique (Columbus, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

Very long, just under an hour. All my questions answered. He went over my past employment in length, asking what i liked/disliked most about the job. He asked why i was interested in a sales position, guess my answer was good I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How I felt about cold calling?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Netpique (Columbus, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

Very good, informative and friendly. I was greeted at the door and felt very welcomed. I was informed of all parts of the interview process before we started and was given a very clear job discription

Interview Questions

• Have I every worked in a sales roll in the mass market chanel   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Netpique (Columbus, OH) in July 2014.

Interview

The recruiter is the regional manager, quiet experienced and was a really nice guy. The manager did not ask much, mostly is he talking, it was an easy interview. The office is pretty small, but nice and clean.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Netpique (Houston, TX).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for Netpique asking if I would be interested in the aales executive position. In that phone call we just discussed the position and if I had any questions. Then I was asked to come in for an interview with the manager. The interview was very relaxed. A few typical interview questions and mostly just had a conversation. The interview was about 45 min.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Netpique (Dallas, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Was contacted through Monster by a Netpique recruiter to schedule an interview for a Reliant Energy sales position. We discussed the position over the phone and then scheduled for a face to face interview in Dallas office, which lasted about 45 minutes. The recruiter called the next day to follow up, and offered the position. We discussed training dates, and then was sent a written offer.

Interview Questions

• Questions were geared towards your background, and handling the expectations of the job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Netpique (Columbus, OH) in December 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by the Corporate Recruiter after seeing my resume on Monster.She set up an interview for me for the following week.
    The interview was with the Regional Sales Director and was very basic. It was mostly him explaining the position and asking why I thought I would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Everyone was offered the same thing.