KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Netskope Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 170 of over 170 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Netskope

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Netskope

Interview

Five rounds of coding challenge: 1 With Head of the Business Unit 2 rounds with SDETs 2 rounds with Developers At every stage, I have enjoyed myself, as I have been pushed to bring a better version of myself. which helps the candidate to understand what the company is looking for. The recruiter was very diligent in communication and follow-ups. Keeps the candidate up to date feedbacks.

Interview Questions
  • Coding exercise on the Algos (Easy/Medium) and concepts aroun test frameworks
    Answer Question

Netskope

Application

I interviewed at Netskope

Interview

I interviewed at netskope recently. And I must say I will never recommend netskope. My interview went so well and I was expecting a positive reply for the same. And that's all, I was ghosted, no reply from the recruiter, on calling the recruiter they said I was rejected, and I see no reason for the rejection. There was no feedback at all. I must say to recruiter "please don't waste the candidate's time".

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Netskope

Join the conversation on

Startups and Entrepreneurship

4m

works at

KPMG

Ancestry vs Netskope. I understand these are two vastly different companies. One is a DNA tracing provision company and the other is a cloud security provision market leader. Ancestry’s a Technical Program Manager role and Netskope is a Technical Project Manager role. Both pre-ipo but I think Netskope is validated at $9B? Compensation seems to be both $115k+bonus+RSU, but Netskope is a remote based, so it’s not SF market rate even though I’m in SF. What would you guys choose?

2 Comments

Join the conversation on

Netskope

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Netskope in Jul 2022

Interview

I had given 5 rounds of the interview and didn't get feedback till next 6 days and the I called to recruiter to get my feedback and he said out of 5 rounds 1 round was not good and you are not selected. Note : As far as i know all my interview rounds went very well but please don't decide the result on any one of the rounds. If this is the case, there should be an elimination round. Why Candidate should spent another couple of days even you have decided to reject the candidate

Interview Questions
  • Some Coding Questions based on String and array. Some questions based on networking and debugging. product Architecture level Questions

Netskope

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Netskope

Interview

Not sure about how many rounds etc as I was rejected in the first round, kind of glad that happened considering how the interview went. Interviewer did not bother to use his camera although I was expected to, its an interview not Big Boss , that is basic etiquette. I was given 1 question to solve based on string manipulation, was not hard but I could not solve it completely. The worst part was typically interviewers will give some hint or help you along the way, here interviewer was not at all engaged while I wrote the code. Eventually he went on to give me big lectures on how the internet works, how I should be curious about things and basically how he is some wiz or a know it all. I have the experience of being an interviewer on several occasions and the least I ensure is to make a positive impression on the candidate no matter his/her performance. The point of an interview is to determine do you have something that can work for me, not to display your technical prowess. Throwing some jargon does not make you some tech wizard, its just annoying. I have had the fortune to attend interviews with ICPC finalists - they are at least near to tech geeks/tech Gods, you should see how absolutely humble and analytical they are. Anyway the interview does give a glimpse into the company culture - and I would never want to work for such absolutely non-analytical know-it-alls.

Interview Questions
  • 1. string manipulation 2. how the internet works - this is where the God awful lecture started

Netskope

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Netskope

Interview

A friendly interviewer discusses and asks questions. I know how to resolve this issue, unfortunately I didn't notice the time and have too much non-leetcode discussion and unable to finish it on time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Netskope (Bangalore) in Jun 2022

Interview

Had a total of 5 rounds. All rounds had 1 coding question, related to stack, arrays, string. Testing acumen, product architecture etc were the other focus areas. I had a good discussion at each round and was expecting this to turn out positive, but got a regret mail after 4 days. There was no discussion on feedback, which makes me feel like I wasted my time at the discussions.

Interview Questions
  • DSA - Standard questions from stack, arrays. (balanced parenthesis, print prime numbers till N) Test cases - YouTube (open ended) Product architecture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Netskope (Bangalore) in May 2022

Interview

Had technical screening round followed by 4 technical rounds .. and then another cultural fit (which was technical + tehy telling abt company culture.. based on culture description.. did not seem like a good fit.. thus declined) One of the interviewers was rude.. which was a precursor to my reservations for culture fit.. and the round for culture fit confirmed the suspicion Many times they would say.. don't be offended if some1 comes as rude.. its for ur growth!!

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Netskope (Bangalore) in May 2022

Interview

The interview process was quick with 5 different interviews occurring in about a week span. Everyone I talked to on the team said I would be a great fit for the role so I felt extremely confident. After that I didn't hear anything for about two weeks until they called again saying that I am a top candidate but "upper management" is still going through the approval process. At this point I am just confused as to what happened or why they continued to tell me they would have an answer soon and then never responded. The entire process was horribly set up and the lack of transparency was disheartening.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I interviewed at Netskope (Bangalore)

Interview

The HR was prompt with her replies. The issue was the interviewer’s attitude. Very disrespectful and giving unnecessary attitude( the manager was kind interviewer was just another engineer). preferred theoretical solution than practical. I was able to answer most of the questions but they were preferring theoritical on most which is weird. One example: for troubleshooting a simple issue she was expecting with respect to OSI layer. Also getting agitated and saying “Don’t tell me what xyz is I know what it is”. Also scanning/interrogating through my resume like I put fake experience. I didn’t like this generalization and judgemental attitude. Definitely dodged a bullet. To prepare study Linux and networking very well. Troubleshooting questions. Not much scripting. and pray your interviewer is non-desi(for my desi folks).

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Netskope (Fullerton, CA)

Interview

The interview process was pathetic. There were 6 rounds of interviews which went for about 2 months .. I think they liked me as the hiring manager confirmed that they liked me but due to changes in their organization, it might take some time to release the offer.. After another 2 months, it got rejection confirmation .... I later got to know that I was a backup candidate and was lied to for 2 months and they keep me on hold saying that due to organizational changes, there is a delay.. Didn't expect this from a pre-IPO firm.. Ethics and Integrity should be at first!

Interview Questions
  • General Product management questions .. nothing extra ordinary ..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Netskope (Bangalore) in Apr 2022

Interview

Received a voicemail from one of their recruiters about scheduling 30 minutes for an initial discussion on the role and my background. I missed the call since I was at work but noticed the google calendar invite that was basically scheduling the interview for me without my consent. That's pretty bold to just schedule something in the middle of a weekday instead of asking for availability. I then replied via email with a few questions before PTO is scheduled, to talk to Netskope during business hours. Some red flags through me off based on that calendar invite so I figured it was time to scrutinize this company further. The recruiter never responded after the email and I sent a text message withdrawing my candidacy since they could not answer simple questions. It is clear these businesses think they are in the driver seat for talent when they are not.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Explain your background, why you are interested in the role, etc.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 170 Interviews

Netskope Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Netskope as 61.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.06 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Senior Software Engineer and Sales Development Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Sales Engineer and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Netskope takes an average of 38 days when considering 121 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 10 days), whereas Data Scientist roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 33 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Netskope according to 121 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 27.34%