Network Communications Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 7, 2017

2.2

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Network Communications Inc (Norcross, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview process is conducted by the Production Manager and Art Director in the board meeting room. They are relaxed, less formal and come across as friendly. After the initial meeting, then you are introduced to the production team. You will be assigned to a Senior Designer to test your knowledge and experiences. After the interview, you will either get a yay or nay answer.

Interview Questions

• Management will ask you about your design strengths and weakness?
      How long have you been designing and for what companies?
      Expected salary or hourly rate?   1 Answer

Online Content Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Network Communications Inc (Norcross, GA).

Interview

Found the listing on a job posting site and submitted resume. Had two interviews before being offered the position. Entry level, but interview process was pretty professional and thorough.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me some experiences when you've had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Network Communications Inc.

Interview

Very easy interview... they promise dreams they can't deliver...They have no experience doing this so you can pretty much tell them anything and they will hire you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No neg....below avg pay

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Network Communications Inc (Norcross, GA) in February 2013.

Interview

Interviewed on a temp to perm position. Went over my resume and experience. Overall conversation was very upbeat, position was a good match for my skills. Was concerned about some comments made, after interview called recruiter to discuss my concerns, they contacted NCI to clarify my concerns, took position after that was resolved.

Interview Questions

• Asked about manner in which I had done collections in past, the dollar volume I handled, as well as amount of accounts I handled in the past.   1 Answer

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Network Communications Inc (Norcross, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

standard interview. Asked my experience with the technology stack, was given a couple of questions to test my dev skills.

Interview Questions

• Where do I go to get my information to stay current on technology   Answer Question

Online Content Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Network Communications Inc (Norcross, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

Answered career builder ad...

Interview Questions

• What is the best accomplishment at your current job   1 Answer

Publisher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Network Communications Inc (Seattle, WA) in July 2011.

Interview

Interviewed first with local person which was a one on one in her office, then about three weeks later was invited to a second interview with 2 regional people. They flew up to the market and it was a casual yet thorough interview in a restaurant. About two weeks later I received a formal job offer

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Digital Sherpa Social Media Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Network Communications Inc (Lawrenceville, GA) in May 2011.

Interview

Applied online through a college job searching site. I received a phone call asking me to set up an interview about two weeks later. I came for the interview met with the person who called me. She asked me why I wanted the job, what my dream job was, and what I knew about the company. Once I answered all these questions she told me that I would also be meeting/ interviewing with my would be supervisor. She left I waited in the room for about five minutes. He came in and he seemed more nervous than I was. He didn't really interview me asked a few questions about school and then basically started talking about what would happen when I started working there. This was kind of weird because I felt as if he was offering me the job, but I didn't want to act happy or like I had landed it, because I wasn't sure. The whole process lasted about 15 minutes max.

Interview Questions

• Asked a broad question about their company NCI, which is made up of a lot of smaller companies. I guess someone who didn't do their research would get tripped up on this one   Answer Question
    • Also asked if I knew about SEO, I did, because I had seen this acronym in the job description and researched it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Since it was for an internship position salary was stated up front before even applying, minimum wage.

Social Media Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Network Communications Inc (Atlanta, GA) in January 2010.

Interview

Had an preliminary interview with HR, then a second interview with a VP, then a group interview with people who worked in the department. Followed by a tour of the facility. It then took nearly a week to be contacted about the position and what the next steps where, which consisted of a drugs test and a background check.

Account Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Network Communications Inc (Seattle, WA) in January 2010.

Interview

Is a joke...not formal what so ever..told that upper management is to call and have a phone interview with you the VP of Sales sets up the interview not once but twice and did not call for the phone interview ..period! Got the job and only took because I liked the Senior Publisher in this Market...but left a really bad impression of the VP of Sales on the West Coast and made me question the company as a whole.