New Balance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Global Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at New Balance (Boston, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

In-person interview, very conversational, took about an hour. First met with HR recruiter and explained why I was interested in position/ why I was a good fit. Then met with 3 members of the marketing team for about 20-30 each. Discussed my general knowledge of the industry and brand, relevant experience from my resume and personal questions to see if I was a good match culturally for the team.

Interview Questions

• Describe an ideal Saturday morning?   1 Answer

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at New Balance in January 2017.

Interview

Simple and enjoyable. I applied online, one week later they called me in for a 30 minute interview with a manager. He asked what I knew about New Balance, and what I would bring to the team.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New Balance (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview was over the phone and the connection was awful. I thought i was on the speakerphone the whole time. It lasted about 25 min. Questions were not really difficult and junior developer should get a job easily.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at New Balance in October 2016.

Interview

Had about 4 interviews within a two week span. Hiring team was really sweet and did not lead me on in anyway of actually getting a position. They actually called me to tell me I did not get the position which I fully respect out of a company. Most people just don't answer you back. They hired internally.

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at New Balance (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviews are always held one on one. The questions they ask are pretty basic, mainly based around behavioral situations. After the interview it takes about no more than a week to get back to you letting you know whether or not you have the job.

Retail Intelligence Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cortland, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at New Balance (Cortland, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got an email about an video conference interview the next day. Scheduled the interview for the following day and took about 20 minutes to complete. It was for a 10 month program that would have required for me to relocate and only took place on the weekends. Not exactly the easiest schedule to work around, and they were strict about hour flexibility.

Interview Questions

• Is this the industry/company that you see yourself having a career in the future with?   1 Answer
    • Can you commit to working about 30 hours from thursday to sunday for 10 months? and relocate?   1 Answer
    • Do you own anything New Balance?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at New Balance.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter than in person interview with two district managers. Took a while between the initial phone interview with no correspondence. The recruiter called about 2 weeks after the initial phone interview hoping I could do the in person interview that day otherwise there would not be another opportunity. Obviously this was a bit strange, did not have much time to prepare for the interview. Interview overall seemed like they were searching for competitor information.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at New Balance (San Marcos, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

interviewed with store manager that took about one hour, then I did two phone interview. The first one took about 45 mins and the second one took 25 mins. In all it went all good

Interview Questions

• how would I put these in order metrics, people and operations.   1 Answer

Technical Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at New Balance (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

I had a phone screen interview with HR that found me on linked in. I emailed her my resume after. If I am chosen the next stage would be to have a call with the senior technical manager to discuss the position in more detail.

Interview Questions

• What would be the timeline for you re-locating to Boston?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Balance (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter then on site interview with 2 DMs that lasted about 60 minutes. Asked a lot of questions about experience with situational questions. DM was very friendly and gave a great job overview but didn't really show mich personality

Interview Questions

• Do you have scheduling experience with an Excel document   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at New Balance (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got in contact with the HR manager. After some confirmation emails/phone calls with HR manager, I had a one on one Phone interview with the design director to confirm the role expectations. From there it was a matter on confirming the schedule, coordinating temporary housing and purchasing plane tickets.