New Pig Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 22, 2017

2.8

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaver Falls, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Pig (Beaver Falls, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview was fast and they basically just asked if I could work full time and briefly described job details the guy seemed rushed and wouldn't really explain anything to me

Ecommerce Manager of Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tipton, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at New Pig (Tipton, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

I initially spoke with the VP of HR for a half hour phone interview, then I had an onsite interview with the Director of eCommerce, VP of HR, VP of Operations and CEO. They ask about my experience, my work ethic

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with SEO and PPC?   1 Answer

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at New Pig in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a call the next day asking me to come in for an interview. I interviewed two weeks later. The interview questions ranged from my past experience and skills to how I would handle various situations. I was offered a position that I was unable to accept.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at New Pig in May 2013.

Interview

Was called for a phone screen by HR then later was called by my hiring manager to set up a time to meet. The process was seamless and easy!

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altoona, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at New Pig (Altoona, PA).

Interview

A very frustrating interview processes that gives the impression of a company that can't make up its mind.

Applied for the position in January 2012 and landed a phone interview with the production staff. Final result I was told they were "going in a different direction" and that I wasn't a candidate, so I moved on.

Got a phone call a couple weeks later telling me they reconsidered me and that I WAS a candidate. Went to their office (wasted a tank of gas doing so) to interview with their team, taken to lunch by leadership, given a pre-employment packet and sent on my way. A few weeks later called and told they were "going in a different direction" and I didn't get the job. Once again I moved on.

Several months later get a call from a headhunter contracted by New Pig telling me the same position opened up again and that he was suggesting me for the job. Didn't hear anything for a couple weeks then the headhunter told me that they weren't considering previous candidates. So, once again I moved on. One day later got a call from New Pig telling me they were in fact forwarding my resume back up through the ranks and I was once again a candidate. Great.

Five days later received a polite email telling me they were "going in a different direction" and that I was no longer being considered. So once again I'm moving on.

The people I interacted with during this process were all really nice people who were very friendly, and I'm sure it's a great company to work for. It's their hiring process (at least in my case) that leaves a LOT to be desired. Stringing a candidate out the way they did, in my opinion, is wrong. Of course would I jump at the chance for a fourth consideration? Absolutely. I just won't hold my breath next time.