New Western Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2018

2.4

Investment Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Western (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

The process was very quick and easy. Took about 2 weeks from application the in person Interview. Environment was comfortable for interview, and interviewer was very nice and helpful.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Western (The Woodlands, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

We talked about the current experience that i have and how I can use these skills in this business. We then talked about education and how that played a role in this environment.

Market Demand Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at New Western (Irving, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

Beware of the job offers they have for business development. They are advertising this job under three different titles - Business Development, Lead Generation, and Market Demand Representative. They claimed this job was the first one of its kind and this person would set the standard for all future MDR's. At the interview, there were several MDR's already working there. So the job advertisement was untruthful. This may or may not be a fake job posting. They might be interviewing people to gauge the job market and/or acquire information. They didn't give me sufficient time to ask them questions about the role. They have been advertising for quite a while, yet can't seem to find the right person. Something doesn't seem right about it.

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Western (Tampa, FL) in January 2018.

Interview

First there is a phone interview. If they see you fit for the job then you will be invited to an in person interview with the broker. After that interview you will go for a ride along to check out an investment property and get more info on what the job entails.

Interview Questions

• When do you stop pursuing an investor?   1 Answer

Investment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at New Western (Austin, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Very casual interview. It was the first time I wasn't nervous in an interview, easy questions just looking to learn if you're the right fit for the team. Just remember to dress nice.

Investment Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Western (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Fairly short. First there was a phone screening process shortly followed by a face to face interview. The last step in the interview was a ride along that took approximately 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• What interest you about real estate?   1 Answer

Sales Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Western (Houston, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied to new western, 5 weeks later I recieved a call to have an over the phone interview. It lasted about 15 minutes and then went on to face to face interview that lasted about 20 min.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for new western?   1 Answer

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Western (Austin, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Had an over the phone interview first. Then went to the office for a real interview 1 week later. It went well and lasted only about 30min. I then came in the following week to spend half a day at the office to get a feel for the environment and how things operated.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to get into real estate?   1 Answer

Disposition Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at New Western (Austin, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

The process was fairly straightforward. I applied for the job and was contacted for an initial phone screen. After that I was invited in for a 1-on-1 interview with one of the company GMs in Austin. After that interview and subsequent phone calls with the recruiter and the GM, we began the process of getting a real estate license and on-boarding with the company.

My recruiter, Tiffany, was very timely and professional throughout my recruitment process. She answered my calls and maintained open lines of communication throughout my on-boarding process, scheduling interviews and following-up with me to make sure that things were progressing well and that I was moving forward.

Interview Questions

• There is an acronym that the company is found of, WARRIOR, standing for different traits needed to succeed at the job, like Work Ethic and Resourcefulness. I was asked which areas were strengths and which would be a challenge for me.   Answer Question

Real Estate Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New Western.

Interview

Basic questions, no surprises, nothing complicated. Interview lasted about 20 minutes, then we went on a walkthrough. Went with an acquisition associate to look at a property and size it up. We rode in the car together, I just made conversation...