New Western Interview Questions | Glassdoor

New Western Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2018

2.3

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New Western.

Interview

The hiring process is pretty simple. They want to make sure you fit the mold as a sales person and that you have an interest in real estate. If they like you, you will go on a drive along where an agent takes you to a house so you can experience first hand what you'll be doing if you get the job.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Western (The Woodlands, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

We talked about the current experience that i have and how I can use these skills in this business. We then talked about education and how that played a role in this environment.

Investment Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Western (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Fairly short. First there was a phone screening process shortly followed by a face to face interview. The last step in the interview was a ride along that took approximately 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• What interest you about real estate?   1 Answer

Investment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at New Western (Austin, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Very casual interview. It was the first time I wasn't nervous in an interview, easy questions just looking to learn if you're the right fit for the team. Just remember to dress nice.

Real Estate Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New Western.

Interview

Basic questions, no surprises, nothing complicated. Interview lasted about 20 minutes, then we went on a walkthrough. Went with an acquisition associate to look at a property and size it up. We rode in the car together, I just made conversation...

Sales Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Western (Houston, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied to new western, 5 weeks later I recieved a call to have an over the phone interview. It lasted about 15 minutes and then went on to face to face interview that lasted about 20 min.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for new western?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at New Western (Denton, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Easy to schedule and very flexible to deal with. Met manager in office and spent about 30 mins in the interview. They were polite and straight forward about what the responsibilities and expectations were

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Western (Austin, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Had an over the phone interview first. Then went to the office for a real interview 1 week later. It went well and lasted only about 30min. I then came in the following week to spend half a day at the office to get a feel for the environment and how things operated.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to get into real estate?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at New Western (Houston, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. All that they are looking for is your personality and competence. The company will give you the knowledge and skills required but you have to be able to be comfortable around people. If you are outgoing and hungry for opportunity for advancement then they will sense that and your interview will be a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have in a commission based industry?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Western (Tampa, FL) in January 2018.

Interview

First there is a phone interview. If they see you fit for the job then you will be invited to an in person interview with the broker. After that interview you will go for a ride along to check out an investment property and get more info on what the job entails.

Interview Questions

• When do you stop pursuing an investor?   1 Answer