New Western Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 43 of over 43 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at New Western (Long Beach, CA) in Aug 2020

Interview

You get an initial interview with one of the managers on zoom and then a 2nd interview with the regional manager. It is a very quick and easy process. They also have someone to check in on you and always there when you need help.

Interview Questions
  • What gets you going in the morning?
    1 Answer

New Western

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Western

Interview

3 part interview: 1st with a recruiter for the company 2nd with the BIC/Owner of the specific office you are applying at 3rd interview is what they call a ride-along where you ride with someone from Acquisitions to visit a property

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

New Western

Application

I interviewed at New Western

Interview

There were several interviews throughout the process. Very detailed. The first interview was basic screening questions with a recruiter. The second was with a general manager who asked more in-depth questions, and the third was another manager who was much more laxed.

Interview Questions
  • Time management skills, educational background, real estate knowledge, rehab knowledge, etc.

New Western

Application

I interviewed at New Western

Interview

Started with a phone interview with the recruiter, followed by a virtual zoom interview with a broker, after that I was asked to join a team meeting and was then offered the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Western (Philadelphia, PA) in Jan 2021

Interview

Have only done a phone call that went very well so far, a very direct and smooth process. After there is an interview with the Office manager to go over the next steps.

Interview Questions
  • what are you looking for, why new western, Where do you want to be.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Western (Tampa, FL) in Dec 2020

Interview

Initial interview was a phone call, they asked a couple questions and got more in depth about the position and company. The interviewer was very nice and informative. The second interview after the phone call would be a video interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself? Why this position? Why New Western Acquisitions?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Western (Houston, TX) in Nov 2020

Interview

The interview process was very structured and informational. It's about a three-step process that begins with a call with a recruiter, then a call with the area manager, followed by a final walk-through of what a day to day would look like. People who interviewed were very nice and open about their experiences and just wanted to know more about me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

New Western

Application

I interviewed at New Western

Interview

Interview process took 90 days, which I thought was reasonable and standard. Company reached out every 2/3 weeks after each interview, but left process very vague. General manager pawned you off on other people that work with the company to do his job.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Western (Tampa, FL) in Sep 2020

Interview

There are 3 steps in the interview process. The first step is an initial phone call with an agent to discuss the position and to answer questions you may have. During this time the agent will gauge your interest in the position and if it seems like a fit you'll move to the second part of the process. The second part is a video call with the broker at that branch. During this call, the broker will ask you several questions both personal and about the position. If all goes well you will then advance to the final step, which is a video call with an acquisitions agent which is called a "ride-along". During this call, the agent will go into detail on the responsibilities you will have in your role and go through the day-to-day activities you may be involved in.

Interview Questions
  • What made you interested in pursuing a career in real estate?

New Western

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Western in Aug 2020

Interview

Brief initial phone call to confirm interest, followed by zoom call then in person interview. People were very friendly, overall process went very well. Have yet to do the in person at time of review

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 43 Interviews