New Western Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 31, 2017

2.4

Investment Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Western (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Fairly short. First there was a phone screening process shortly followed by a face to face interview. The last step in the interview was a ride along that took approximately 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• What interest you about real estate?   1 Answer

Sales Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Western (Houston, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied to new western, 5 weeks later I recieved a call to have an over the phone interview. It lasted about 15 minutes and then went on to face to face interview that lasted about 20 min.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for new western?   1 Answer

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Western (Austin, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Had an over the phone interview first. Then went to the office for a real interview 1 week later. It went well and lasted only about 30min. I then came in the following week to spend half a day at the office to get a feel for the environment and how things operated.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to get into real estate?   1 Answer

Disposition Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at New Western (Austin, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

The process was fairly straightforward. I applied for the job and was contacted for an initial phone screen. After that I was invited in for a 1-on-1 interview with one of the company GMs in Austin. After that interview and subsequent phone calls with the recruiter and the GM, we began the process of getting a real estate license and on-boarding with the company.

My recruiter, Tiffany, was very timely and professional throughout my recruitment process. She answered my calls and maintained open lines of communication throughout my on-boarding process, scheduling interviews and following-up with me to make sure that things were progressing well and that I was moving forward.

Interview Questions

• There is an acronym that the company is found of, WARRIOR, standing for different traits needed to succeed at the job, like Work Ethic and Resourcefulness. I was asked which areas were strengths and which would be a challenge for me.   Answer Question

Real Estate Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New Western.

Interview

Basic questions, no surprises, nothing complicated. Interview lasted about 20 minutes, then we went on a walkthrough. Went with an acquisition associate to look at a property and size it up. We rode in the car together, I just made conversation...

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at New Western (Denton, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Easy to schedule and very flexible to deal with. Met manager in office and spent about 30 mins in the interview. They were polite and straight forward about what the responsibilities and expectations were

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New Western.

Interview

The hiring process is pretty simple. They want to make sure you fit the mold as a sales person and that you have an interest in real estate. If they like you, you will go on a drive along where an agent takes you to a house so you can experience first hand what you'll be doing if you get the job.

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at New Western (Houston, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. All that they are looking for is your personality and competence. The company will give you the knowledge and skills required but you have to be able to be comfortable around people. If you are outgoing and hungry for opportunity for advancement then they will sense that and your interview will be a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have in a commission based industry?   Answer Question

Dispositions Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at New Western (Fort Worth, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

First interview was on the phone. I then filled out a personality quiz. My final interview was done in person. Overall it was pretty simple. Whole process took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about the biggest accomplished in my life to date.   Answer Question