New Western Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Sales Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Western (Boulder, CO).

Interview

Interview process was a bit brief, but professional and fair throughout the whole process. It began with an initial phone screen with the office recruiter followed by an in-person interview with the GM

Investment Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Western (Charlotte, NC) in June 2019.

Interview

Very conversational. Interviewer was very transparent about the hard work that the job requires in order to be successful. Very clear as to how you make money in the business and expectations going in to the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had to overcome adversity in order to succeed   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Western.

Interview

Thorough and informative. There is not a tough selection process and does not require prior real estate experience. There is multiple interviews and there is typically a requirement to have a real estate license prior to starting or at least an agreement to obtain a license after offered an employment position.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any prior construction or real estate experience   1 Answer

Acquisitions Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Western in January 2019.

Interview

Phone interview, in face interview and a ride along. Overall a pretty easy experience. I would recommend looking into this company. They don’t play any games and are pretty straightforward.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at New Western (Allen, TX) in January 2019.

Interview

The person interviewing is rude. She was telling me what I can do and can't do. She never called me and rescheduled my interview and never called me. She kept telling me about things I already knew. It was wasted time and they don't care what you have to say.

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at New Western (Houston, TX) in September 2018.

Interview

Applied online and then there was a phone screening. After passing the phone screening, I was invited to an in person interview with an acquisitions agent. Next was a ride along with another acquisitions agent.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Western in August 2018.

Interview

It was quick and easy. I got a call and we chatted and then I went to an interview and then I got hired. I was then trained for the position for several weeks

Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Western.

Interview

Guys were very nice and welcoming during the interview process. Questions were not very hard and felt more like a normal conversation then anything else. Took about 30 minutes which was reasonable and I was able to learn enough about the company in that time to successfully make a good decision

Investment Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Western (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

The process was very quick and easy. Took about 2 weeks from application the in person Interview. Environment was comfortable for interview, and interviewer was very nice and helpful.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Western (The Woodlands, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

We talked about the current experience that i have and how I can use these skills in this business. We then talked about education and how that played a role in this environment.