New York Jets Interview Questions | Glassdoor

New York Jets Interview Questions

2.4

Seasonal Video Interview

Interview

I applied online and heard directly from the Video department shortly after. I was brought in for an interview with the director and an assistant. They were very attentive, honest, and nice. I was told I would hear back in a week or so. I was given an offer about two weeks later.

Seasonal Video(Video) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at New York Jets (Florham Park, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

The NY Jets called me 10 days after I applied and wanted to interview me in person. I arrived a week later to their practice facility 20 minutes before the scheduled interview time. They didn't start the interview for another 30 minutes after the scheduled time. They asked very basic questions about my candidacy and discussed my resume. I personally didn't feel that the interviewer did a great job with the interview. He looked unprepared and uninterested. The head of the video department came in and was the same way. Time wise, the interview was about 20 minutes. They were very short and did not follow up on the internship process. A month later, I got a call from the NY Jets saying I did not get the offer and would put my resume on file. Overall, I was very disappointed with the interview, especially the people who interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• Are you afraid of heights?
      Are you comfortable talking to coaches and players?
      Can you work under pressure?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at New York Jets (Florham Park, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied through website, about a month later got a call from an HR assistant to set up an interview. Did not get any details about how long internship was for, if it was paid (how much), only got job title. Same person who called me sent an email with names of the 3 people I would be interviewing with. Day of interviews they came in one at a time, I stayed in the room and they rotated in and out with me. At the end said I would know within a month if I got offer or not.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to this position/what would you get out of it.   Answer Question

Events Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at New York Jets (Florham Park, NJ) in February 2009.

Interview

The first step was to apply online by emailing in a resume and cover letter through the given address on the New York Jets website. I was contacted not too long afterwards to set up a phone interview (since I was temporarily out of state) which was conducted with my supervisor. The interview was pretty basic, nothing too difficult, and I was given an offer several weeks afterward.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at New York Jets in November 2009.

Interview

The interview was very easy. Met with a bunch of potential hires to go over the job in detail. Then there was a group interview and an individual interview. It was very straight forward.