NewMarket Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

1.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at NewMarket Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at NewMarket Corporation (Richmond, VA) in May 2021

Interview

Phone screen interview questions about prior experience and projects. The easiest technical round I have ever had. I thought HR was asking the questions when it was the technical team. This company expects a Data Engineer with 5+ years in depth DevOps experience but pays less than a Data Analyst. They had a data scientist job open for 2 years so they should know salaries by now. Slow interview process and conceited management.

Interview Questions
  • Experience with R Shiny and Python
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NewMarket Corporation (Richmond, VA) in Mar 2021

Interview

This place was weird. Statics guy runs IT without any experience. He spent more time talking about himself then asking questions. HR phone interview was OK. This company has so many open positions they offer several if you turn down one.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at NewMarket Corporation (Richmond, VA) in Oct 2018

Interview

Andrew and his team were great to work with during the entire process from our initial contact all the way through the offer being received. He went the extra mile and walked me in on the first day of employment.

Interview Questions
  • NewMarket asked many pertinent questions concerning my job responsibilities. One in particular dealt with how to handle user access to appropriate amounts of data (e.g. organization levels and plant locations)
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed