Newly Weds Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Newly Weds Foods Interview Questions

2.4

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horn Lake, MS

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Newly Weds Foods (Horn Lake, MS).

Interview

take some simple tests that a retarded person could pass .....hence the number of retarded employees. we have machine watchers and no "operators"..... the line goes down because production ran out of tape for tape machines...maintenance has to do the most basic of tasks that a real "operator" should be capable of performing

Interview Questions

• can you program plc's ...... yet they refuse to buy the needed equipment to work with PLC's   1 Answer

Newly Weds Foods Response

Mar 2, 2017 – HR Director

Newly Weds Foods evaluates all potential candidates for possible employment with the Company. I am sorry you did not have a positive experience with our assessment process, but I trust that since ... More

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Newly Weds Foods (Springdale, AR) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process seemed to be fairly standard. I had to take 3 tests, 2 were math oriented and the 3rd was designed to make sure I could tell if the numbers were the same or different. Then I had the interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions, although there were quite a few. Name some successes and failures in your professional and/or personal life. Some questions geared toward getting to know me and my personality to make sure I would fit in with their team.   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Newly Weds Foods (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

Quite easy. A 20-30 minute phone interview, then aptitude testing (less than 2 hours), then a face to face interview with the AP manager. Offer letter came within 2 days.

Interview Questions

• Very few questions were asked.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary was within my range, no negotiation.

Promotion Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Newly Weds Foods (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

You get a raise or promotion if you are already getting top dollar. They say it's not in the budget but they are just saying that because the less money they spend in the department the more money goes in their pocket. They have to write a 3 page report and get it signed by manager director and then boss. They are too lazy to do it for the little people.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Newly Weds Foods (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

One interview with a fellow HR employee and with the HR Director, asked basic questions regarding background, job duties, etc. Pre-employment testing is involved on an online testing system. Basic math and problem solving skills. Some questions were tough! Overall a painless process.

Interview Questions

• What would you be interested in becoming more involved in as far as job responsibilities?   Answer Question

Food Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Newly Weds Foods (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Very positive experience!

A phone prescreen interview with HR asking about background and interest. (not scheduled)

Follow up phone interview with HR asking more specific questions and set up a phone interview with the hiring manager (not scheduled)

Scheduled phone interview with the Hiring Manager. More of a discussion on what I was looking for and what the company was looking for.

In person interview which consisted of multiple panel interviews and some basic knowlege tests (similar to IQ tests)

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions. More of discussions to see if you are a good fit.   Answer Question

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Newly Weds Foods (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

The interview process wasn't too bad. They mainly looked for someone that could interrogate into their work environment by having values similar to theirs. They looked for employees that were outgoing and had excellent communication skills because all the staff there are very friendly and outgoing.

Food Scientist Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Newly Weds Foods in October 2011.

Interview

Faxed my resume and was immediately flown out for an interview that week (skipped phone stage). Took a few basic tests when I arrived and then had two groups of three people interview me, plus a lunch with two other people. Questions were pretty reasonable and conversation like, basically just getting an understanding of who I am and what I've done in a relaxed atmosphere. Seemed to go really really well, and was told I'd be emailed a link to take one of those personality tests at the end of the day. I figured good sign if they're talking about next steps but then I didn't hear back from them even after asking about it within a weekish. Eventually was mailed a "we found a better fit" generic letter two months later.

Interview Questions

• Asked mostly about my background, what I've done in past internships and grad school   Answer Question