Nexera Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nexera

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nexera (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a two-step process. The first was a phone interview done by the recruiters at GNYHA, which was very simple. The recruiter just spoke about the position and the company, asked a few questions about myself and then scheduled me for an in-person interview. I also had to do an Excel test which was very basic and a lot easier than I thought the position called for.

The in-person interview was with the Consulting team, which was a disaster on my part. I was not prepared for the three questions typically asked to every analyst and I obviously did not receive an offer. The VP mentioned he asks the same questions to every interviewee.

Interview Questions

• 1. How many pennies will you have to stack, if you laid them flat, to reach the height of the Empire State Building?
      2. If a urban hospital was looking to market themselves to more commercial insurance holders, how can they go about doing so?
      3. Describe a situation where you were required to use analytic thinking.
      Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

Initial contact through the Director of Recruiting on LinkedIn. Told me he thought I would be a potential candidate for the Consultant role. I responded and said I was interested and he reached out to schedule a call with me to explain Nexera and the work they did. I was then scheduled for an interview with the team and an excel test. The excel test came first and it was typical stuff a consultant should know. I went on to meet with some people from the team. They all seemed smart, passionate, and ready to grow the company. I really liked that. They asked a lot of questions about work experience and some situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Asked some situational questions that really made me think.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Nexera (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview process is comparable with other consulting companies. I was interviewed by 4 individuals and was given a good overview of the structure. Interview questions were mostly related to my past experience and healthcare industry knowledge.

Project Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nexera in January 2010.

Interview

Phone interview followed by face to face with division VP and functional project manager

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nexera in September 2009.

Interview

-First was an interview with the manager, followed by a computer test
    -Then a group interview with upper management
    -Then an evaluation of my previous projects