Nexera Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nexera

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Nexera (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone then in-office
    After the in-officeI, I was called twice to ask if I was still interested in the position (odd), and that I was the first in the running (odd). I was told I'd be given a call back either way the following Monday. Monday came and went and no one called. The entire process was incredibly unprofessional. By the time anyone did reach out (after I sent a reminder email to them) I had already accepted an offer with Accenture (I had interviewed with 3 other firms by then and received phone calls to both let me know I was selected for the position and to let me know if I had not been selected). I believed in their work, which is why I was willing to take lower pay (they pay is quite low), but seeing the poor management through the simple interview process makes me feel that the organization isn't equipped to manage employees and run departments smoothly at any level. Current employees seemed a bit frazzled. I now believe it's not just due to the work but to the poor management.

Interview Questions

• A few case type of Q's. Nothing too challenging hard but challenging enough.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nexera (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a two-step process. The first was a phone interview done by the recruiters at GNYHA, which was very simple. The recruiter just spoke about the position and the company, asked a few questions about myself and then scheduled me for an in-person interview. I also had to do an Excel test which was very basic and a lot easier than I thought the position called for.

The in-person interview was with the Consulting team, which was a disaster on my part. I was not prepared for the three questions typically asked to every analyst and I obviously did not receive an offer. The VP mentioned he asks the same questions to every interviewee.

Interview Questions

• 1. How many pennies will you have to stack, if you laid them flat, to reach the height of the Empire State Building?
      2. If a urban hospital was looking to market themselves to more commercial insurance holders, how can they go about doing so?
      3. Describe a situation where you were required to use analytic thinking.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

Initial contact through the Director of Recruiting on LinkedIn. Told me he thought I would be a potential candidate for the Consultant role. I responded and said I was interested and he reached out to schedule a call with me to explain Nexera and the work they did. I was then scheduled for an interview with the team and an excel test. The excel test came first and it was typical stuff a consultant should know. I went on to meet with some people from the team. They all seemed smart, passionate, and ready to grow the company. I really liked that. They asked a lot of questions about work experience and some situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Asked some situational questions that really made me think.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Nexera (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview process is comparable with other consulting companies. I was interviewed by 4 individuals and was given a good overview of the structure. Interview questions were mostly related to my past experience and healthcare industry knowledge.

Project Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nexera in January 2010.

Interview

Phone interview followed by face to face with division VP and functional project manager

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nexera in September 2009.

Interview

-First was an interview with the manager, followed by a computer test
    -Then a group interview with upper management
    -Then an evaluation of my previous projects