Nexia TS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nexia TS Interview Questions

Interviews at Nexia TS

2.5

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nexia TS in June 2013.

Interview

Send Resume to HR --->
    1. Phone interview by HR
    2. 2 Interviewers (one of them is your team head)
    The questions are generally expected. Just show them your side which possess passion and positivity..
    Wait for acceptance

Interview Questions

• all the questions are expected   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nexia TS (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2017.

Interview

Had a written test prior to the interview. Test was on audit knowledge and personality. Just a casual and friendly talk during interview. Basically just making sure that you know what you're signing up for so you do not get a shock later on.

Interview Questions

• Did you apply for other firms and what are they?   1 Answer

Audit Senior Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nexia TS.

Interview

HR will call for a short phone interview. During the interview at the office, given an hour to complete few pages of application form, simple assessment of the industrial that i familiar with, test of personality before meeting with the HR and director.

Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nexia TS (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview took around 30 mins. Causal chat. Director was present with the HR. Director made the effort to explain the procedures and the objective of the team and the role.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about yourself.
      Why did you choose analytics?
      How can you contribute?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nexia TS.

Interview

The interviewers were nice and the atmosphere was relaxing .

They asked me about how the scholarship could benefit me for my university. It wasn't intense or anything.

Great experience overall with Nexia!

Internship Interview

Interview

The interviewer was really friendly and try to ask questions to keep the conversation going. Relatively fast process. Was asked to proceed to the meeting room where the interview was conducted.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nexia TS (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2017.

Interview

The HR personnel called me to schedule an interview. The interview was conducted by both the HR personnel and the Audit Manager, was only 10min. They were very friendly and engaging. The questions were all expected and the atmosphere was casual and friendly.

Intern Interview

Interview

Applied through CPA website. Filled up the online form in the website and got an email notifying me that i have got selected.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nexia TS (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview questions were all standard interview questions and the overall atmosphere was very casual and friendly. The interview took around 30 minutes and it felt more like having a conversion with the interviewer instead of being interviewed. No tax-related questions were asked.

Internal Audit (IA) Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nexia TS (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2011.

Interview

A written case study on internal control weaknesses and job candidate is to identify them and come up with recommendations to address such weaknesses. 30 minutes is given for the case question and based on interviewer's statistics, most candidates were not able to finish it on time, allowing them to filter out more suitable people for the IA job

Interview Questions

• What makes you wish to pursue a career in the internal audit profession?   1 Answer