Next IT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Next IT

2.8

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Next IT (Spokane, WA).

Interview

Interview was a mess. After an online technical assessment and a phone interview, I was invited to come for an in person interview but no compensation was offered for the trip. Unusual but gave them the benefit of the doubt. Once I got there, I was told that the development team was expecting a screen cast interview...

Can't say I would've accepted an offer even if I did get one. No feedback of the interview was offered nor any compensation for my travels. I would not recommend applying to this company.

Interview Questions

• "Can you look up solutions on Stack Overflow?"   1 Answer

Next IT Response

Oct 23, 2017 – VP, Marketing Corporate Communications

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback on how you viewed the process went. We are taking your feedback very seriously and did some forensic investigation to see where the communication... More

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Next IT (Spokane, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

The process began with the hiring manager contacting me, alerting me of an opening and suggesting I through my name in the hat. I applied online via the company website where I wrote a cover letter and submitted my resume. This was followed with two phone interviews, one in person interview, and then an offer.

Interview Questions

• They asked me questions about: how I would handle situations with clients, how to sell new products, how to deal with difficult situations where you and the client did not agree, how would you ensure proper communication flow between the client and the team, and what would you do if the project was not on track to meet an upcoming deadline?   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Next IT (Spokane, WA) in April 2012.

Interview

Very straight forward interview process. The interviewers were fairly laid back and comfortable. The interview wasn't overly technical, but there were a number of more high level technical questions. Heavily focused on testing methodologies and how you should conduct the QA process. There will be a coding question though, so be prepared on that front.

Interview Questions

• Typical QA interview question: test this object (went through a few different objects) to your fullest ability.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane Valley, Spokane, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Next IT (Spokane Valley, Spokane, WA) in February 2018.

Interview

3 Stage interview. One by phone and two in person. Interview questions were very generic, most about past experiences. Had one simulation. The interviews were going on during a merger and lasted, from first contact to offer, over 4 months.

Interview Questions

• If you were to create an app for used car sales, what would it be like? What features would you employ? How would a virtual assistant best play into the app?   Answer Question
    • If you had a package of M&Ms, how would you go about eating them?   Answer Question