Nicholas Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nicholas Financial Interview Questions

1.8

Collection Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Villa Park, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nicholas Financial (Villa Park, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

Interesting to say the least. Way too many cooks in the kitchen. And if you haven't spoken with enough of their management team guess what you'll get to drive way out for a second interview with yet more managers

Interview Questions

• If your speaking with a customer who's vehicle has broken down and now said customer is refusing to pay how would you resolve the account....(payment)   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nicholas Financial (Troy, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

It was fairly simple. They were hiring me at a lower position to get rid of someone else that was in the position that they really wanted for. I turned in my resume and was essentially was told that I had the job as long as I could pass their IQ test.

Interview Questions

• They essentially just reviewed my work history with me and that was it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nicholas Financial in March 2015.

Interview

Spoke with the manager who then had me come back a week later to interview again with the district manager. Went to the same office each visit. Very relaxed interview experience both times. They both had me describe myself, my career goals and hobbies, etc. There is a short IQ test.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult collection call?   1 Answer

Negotiation

You can negotiate for more money.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nicholas Financial.

Interview

Interview process was weird and uncomfortable

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nicholas Financial (Marietta, GA) in November 2013.

Interview

As with most jobs, there were about two interviews. I went in for my first one and interviewed two people. They divulged into my personal life a lot and one comment was "one girl we had here was engaged and that caused problems." They asked if I had children and if they would make me late to work if I did. I mentioned I was starting grad school and they notated it then after getting hired started freaking out because I asked for orientation purposes if I could leave an hour early. They stated they didn't know I was going to start grad school and they wouldn't have hired me otherwise. So clearly they do not listen in interviews.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any children that might cause you to be late to work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They actually went up a little in pay but still started out poorly compensated.