Nine9 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nine9 Interview Questions

Updated Aug 5, 2017

1.8

Talent Specialist Interview

Interview

Very unprofessional! I got an email to set up and interview and was asked what time would work for me. I replied with what time and they HR rep said that that time would work. I showed up 30 mins before time and the door was locked and nobody was answering. Called their number on there website they said that there was no record of me applying and was told to forward them the email saying I had an interview. Waited a whole hour before leave and then get a call saying that they had a mix up and to reschedule.

Talent Specialist/Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nine9 (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

You fill out an application, sit in the lobby and wait for the office director to be free to meet with you. The Talent Specialist position you'll want to do lots of sales but make sure you can work off minimum wage verses commission. Receptionist pay is $10/$11 an hour. The Director will be super excited about the company, she's super nice, but its all about numbers and they need people right away to start. It seems like there's a high turnover rate with employees with the need for them instantly. You'll want to try to look the best because they usually higher people who are pretty or would work at an agency.

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nine9.

Interview

Arrived, saw that there were many candidates on the list to interview that day. Was given a standard written application to fill out in waiting room.
    Was interviewed by the Office Director, who was great--personable, energetic, positive, had obviously read my resume. She was very encouraging about the opportunity for advancement within the company.
    Next step was that I was asked to come to a weekend open call to sit in on her presentation.
    2 days later, she asked me to come in and she offered me the job.She was extremely flexible about the schedule.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any sales/marketing experience?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nine9 (Troy, MI) in March 2016.

Interview

I filled out a application, and then was brought in to interview with my supervisor. She asked me a couples questions, informed me of what I would be doing, and then gave me a start date. I was then introduced to the co-workers I would be working with and was done with the interview.

Interview Questions

• What type of programs do/have I worked with? Have you ever done photo editing?   1 Answer

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nine9 (Irving, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

I was asked to fill out the usual paperwork, when I was brought back, I was informed they were no longer hiring for the job I applied for, and asked if I wanted to interview for another. I did and after I thought that my interview was over, they invited me to stay and see what it was like working there. Meaning I was invited to stay and do free work for a night. I was pretty much hired on the spot.

New Faces Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nine9 (Troy, MI) in May 2014.

Interview

Interviewed and got a call back the same day with my start date for training. It was very professional but yet comfortable talking with the hiring manager. They made me feel welcome the minute I walked into the room.

New Faces Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nine9 (Troy, MI) in March 2014.

Interview

Pretty straight forward and to the point. The questions the woman asked me weren't that difficult and were standard interview questions. The interview started on time. I was a little early and had to complete an application. Nothing unusual. The lobby and waiting area was welcoming and decently busy with other prospective candidates.

Interview Questions

• What was one of my strengths when it came to interacting with people.   1 Answer