Nitto Denko Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nitto Denko Interview Questions

2.4

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nitto Denko (Novi, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with HR followed by 1:1 interview with the Sr. Manager. Very positive experience overall. I was made to feel very comfortable and it didn't feel like an interview at all. More like a friendly conversation between two people.

Was given a tour of the facility and briefed about the company's main businesses. This was followed by a short interview with higher level management and got a verbal offer at the end.

Interview Questions

• Can't remember any difficult questions. Most discussion was about my design experience.   Answer Question

Globle Business Development Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Nitto Denko.

Interview

Takes long time for the whole process and receive oral offer after the second interview. Then waiting about two months with the reasons to develop an offer in paper. Ended with sudden rejection email with an easy reason and no negotiation space. Nice people in interview but not professional.

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nitto Denko (Kansas City, MO) in January 2015.

Interview

I was given plenty of time to review the company benefits package. I was then interviewed by the maintenance manager, and the other maintenance supervisor. As my skill set and attitude and work ethic are very good I was able to land the job. The entire process was very laid back and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Have you had supervisory experience before.   1 Answer

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paterson, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nitto Denko (Paterson, NJ) in July 2012.

Interview

The HR called first to set up a phone interview with HR. During the phone interview she told me to explain my experience and resume. She explained the company and overall activities.
    Before any other set up for a 1:1 interview or any other phone interview with the department I was asked to submit the forms for the background check and to do a personality and IQ online test.

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nitto Denko (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in August 2015.

Interview

A Japanese language test and a sales idea test, they will ask if you like to trival, not so easy but not hard usually a Japanese manager will ask you Japanese culture will you getting used to it.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself?   1 Answer

Research &Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shah Alam (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nitto Denko (Shah Alam (Malaysia)) in January 2015.

Interview

The process is good, interviewers are very nice and kind. The interviewers are actually looking for a good attitude candidate instead full of knowledge but bad attitude. There are two interviewers and they do not give much pressure on candidate.

Technical Marketing Interview

Interview

The hiring process takes quite long after the second interview, at least about a month. I got the first interview immediately after the MBA event. Then, we scheduled the second onsite interview two days after. For second interview, they usually have three people together asking you the questions, but they are all really nice and kind.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shah Alam (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nitto Denko (Shah Alam (Malaysia)) in May 2011.

Interview

4 people interviewed during the session.Nothing much on work experience since i am a fresh graduate. Interview was done by Japanese management.
    Question was fairly easy. Nothing much on technical aspect.

Interview Questions

• Nothing much. Just background check on your education. Nothing much on work experience since i am a fresh graduate. Interview was done by Japanese management.   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nitto Denko in March 2009.

Interview

I applied for sales engineer a couple years ago. I was intervied by LCD sales group and asked job experience, especially LCD material and process. My field and experience does not match LCD closely enough, but I prepared before the interview. The questions are not so deep, but you have to know basic process and material for LCD.

HR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Genk (Belgium)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nitto Denko (Genk (Belgium)) in October 2015.

Interview

Ik werd voorgesteld door een kantoor op cv. Nadien volgde er al snel een eerste gesprek met de Recruiter. Binnen de week was er een tweede gesprek met de Director. Nadien werd de beslissing genomen.
    Het was een aangenaam gesprek waarin getoetst werd naar mijn voorgaande ervaring en waarin we elkaar wederzijds beter leerden kennen. Er was ook ruimte om zelf veel vragen te stellen.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Er werd niet echt onderhandeld. Het ging via een tussenbedrijf die de prijsafspraken had gemaakt.