Nitto Denko Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Nitto Denko

2.5

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oceanside, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nitto Denko (Oceanside, CA).

Interview

Required to provide a fifteen minute presentation covering previous labwork. Questions and Answers with the group members of the department I was interviewing for. Follow up Interview with the Director of the group. They did not ask any difficult question, mainly behavioral questions to guage my personality and potential work ethic.

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paterson, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nitto Denko (Paterson, NJ) in July 2012.

Interview

The HR called first to set up a phone interview with HR. During the phone interview she told me to explain my experience and resume. She explained the company and overall activities.
    Before any other set up for a 1:1 interview or any other phone interview with the department I was asked to submit the forms for the background check and to do a personality and IQ online test.

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nitto Denko (Kansas City, MO) in January 2015.

Interview

I was given plenty of time to review the company benefits package. I was then interviewed by the maintenance manager, and the other maintenance supervisor. As my skill set and attitude and work ethic are very good I was able to land the job. The entire process was very laid back and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Have you had supervisory experience before.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nitto Denko in September 2013.

Interview

After applying online I was contacted a few months later to schedule an in person interview, during the interview I was interviewed by two people and was asked to begin by stating my background and experience in engineering.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength and weakness? What is your familiarity with Solidworks? What is your experience with electronics and mechanical design?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nitto Denko (Novi, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with HR followed by 1:1 interview with the Sr. Manager. Very positive experience overall. I was made to feel very comfortable and it didn't feel like an interview at all. More like a friendly conversation between two people.

Was given a tour of the facility and briefed about the company's main businesses. This was followed by a short interview with higher level management and got a verbal offer at the end.

Interview Questions

• Can't remember any difficult questions. Most discussion was about my design experience.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oceanside, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nitto Denko (Oceanside, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Phone interview followed by Onsite interview. Asked technical questions during phone interview. No H1 VISA will be provided. Must be authorized to work in UNITED STATES. On site interview is 3 hours long and 6 people are in the interviewing group. Asked about previous work experience.

Globle Business Development Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Nitto Denko.

Interview

Takes long time for the whole process and receive oral offer after the second interview. Then waiting about two months with the reasons to develop an offer in paper. Ended with sudden rejection email with an easy reason and no negotiation space. Nice people in interview but not professional.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nitto Denko in January 2010.

Interview

Responded to job ad on internet. Sent cover letter and resume. Got called for an interview. Got called for a second interview. Was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel working with a number of people coming from different backgrounds and cultures?   Answer Question

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nitto Denko (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in August 2015.

Interview

A Japanese language test and a sales idea test, they will ask if you like to trival, not so easy but not hard usually a Japanese manager will ask you Japanese culture will you getting used to it.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself?   1 Answer

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nitto Denko in March 2009.

Interview

I applied for sales engineer a couple years ago. I was intervied by LCD sales group and asked job experience, especially LCD material and process. My field and experience does not match LCD closely enough, but I prepared before the interview. The questions are not so deep, but you have to know basic process and material for LCD.