Noerr Programs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 16, 2017

1.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Noerr Programs

Easter Bunny Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Noerr Programs.

Interview

Basically all over facebook then they told me out of nowhere to come in for orientation . Couldn't make it the day and time they specified because it was outside my availability so I came the next day spend over 2 UNPAID hours going through paperwork and training. Very disorganized and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Easter Bunny Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Noerr Programs (Saint Petersburg, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

This wasn't even an actual interview. I wad only asked 2 questions, then offered the job. t was very rushed and false information on pay and clock-in and out procedures was given to me. This interview was woefully lacking for a position working with children. I would not take a child to get pictures done through this company because they do not screen their employees.

Interview Questions

• Only thing I was asked was about my criminal record and if I had read the job description. I was asked this over the phone and again in person.   1 Answer

Set Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Noerr Programs.

Interview

Lasted 10 minutes, hired on the spot. There wasn't really an interview process. Just met the regional at the mall and was hired on the spot. I don't think my references were ever checked out which is a shame since you will be working with children

Interview Questions

• Wasn't really ask a lot of questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Noerr Programs (Lawrenceville, NJ).

Interview

There wasn't really an interview. The manager automatically hired whoever put an app in. She just sat you down in a big group to talk about the job and what we had to do.

Set Helper Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Noerr Programs.

Interview

I got a call back within the week and the interviewer was very nice and hired me on the spot! I was so shocked, but so grateful. It was pretty basic, and the are very friendly.

Interview Questions

• The questions were basic and easy, and that very same day I was filling out the paperwork and going through job duties.   Answer Question

Cast Memer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Noerr Programs (Tempe, AZ) in November 2014.

Interview

I didn't really experience and interview process because I knew the manager and she had planned on hiring me before the beginning of the season. I applied online, she hired me from her end, I filled out paperwork online and went in to work the very first day we opened.

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Noerr Programs (Torrance, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

It was a group interview. The person who interviewed us was very friendly. She asked for previous experience and if we were open.
    It was a Group of 4 pepole and she hired us all on spot. It was very easy and nothing hard about it.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Noerr Programs (Auburn, AL).

Interview

I applied online. I received a phone call after a couple weeks and met with the District Manager at the local mall later that day. The District Manager and Set Manager were at the interview. They were nice and outgoing. The interview was fairly easy, and I was offered the job right away.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to bring 3 items that describe me to the interview.   Answer Question

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Noerr Programs (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Well they asked me a bunch of questions and I answered them all nicely. I feel out applications and they told me I had to buy a shirt and filled out my paycard information. I heard I did not get hired because I was too old.

Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Noerr Programs (Tacoma, WA) in October 2011.

Interview

There were two interviews and they were both groups. The first was in the food court of the mall and it was hard to hear each other some times. I feel like they just randomly selected people to get second interviews. They second one was in a quieter room.