KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Noerr Programs Reviews

Updated Dec 31, 2020

Found 68 of over 77 reviews

3.4
Noerr Programs President Judy Noerr (no image)
Judy Noerr

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Lots of hours and good pay(in 7 reviews)
  • "Not many pros to list beyond getting decent hours and not being very strict about the foot wear you choose to wear (able to wear black boots for example)(in 5 reviews)
  • "Interesting and dynamic people(in 4 reviews)
  • "You get to make families happy but it can get hectic during the holidays.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great Company

Oct 26, 2020 - Manager in Arvada, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good people to work with

Cons

A lot of work in little time

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

It was alright

Dec 31, 2020 - Seasonal Sales Associate in Garden City, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get to make families happy but it can get hectic during the holidays. Also at the time I worked here, the minimum wage was $12-13, can't remember. But it's different now.

Cons

People are okay but can be rude

3. 2.0

Fine for what is was

Dec 17, 2020 - Santa Helper
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Great first job -Interesting and dynamic people -More fun than other Santa workshops

Cons

-I never received a pay stub and was paid with a VISA gift card. -Manager would call me an hour before and ask me to cover a shift -Managers would try to get away with not giving people a 30-minute break when they required one.

4. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Promoted Within 2 Weeks

Apr 20, 2020 - Assistant Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was hired as a Photo Team Member, but by showing leadership skills I was promoted to assistant manager within 2 weeks of employment. I appreciated that they noticed my hard work so quickly and rewarded me for it.

Cons

Management was a little disorganized, I didn't have much training before being thrown into the job--specifically with use of the cash register which led to confusion.

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company

Jul 13, 2020 - Sales Associate/Cashier in Buford, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

*Great work environment *Schedule flexibility *Decent pay for seasonal job *Picture package discounts

Cons

*No benefits for part time employees

6. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Good Seasonal Job

Nov 4, 2020 - Sales Associate in New Brunswick, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun and offered many hours during holiday season

Cons

Very disorganized and poorly managed as it became busier

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

give special skills with the ones that have learning disabilities

Jan 27, 2020 - Teaching Assistant in Baltimore, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

i love helping children

Cons

i have great coustomer skills handling different people

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

I am always excited for this!

Oct 29, 2013 - Set Helper
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very simple to learn and then do. The camera is always so fun to do, gets you in the holiday spirit, people are always fun working with and sometimes it can be slow so you dont really have to do much. When it does get busy, like nonstop closer to Christmas it is also fun because time goes by faster and you usually get more hours. The manager and set helper here is so fun and flexible its great! Great for students

Cons

Usually when people dont buy pictures but continue to use their phones it is really hard to handle because they tend to be obnoxious and cause a scene that does not need to be caused. Then their are the members of the set that dont do nothing but watch and then complain about the littlest stuff. The little stuff just comes with the job and isnt that big of a deal. The pros definitly out way the cons I believe

9. 1.0
    Former Employee

This company needs to be sued, I would NEVER recommend this job to anyone.

Dec 3, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

There's literally nothing good about this company.

Cons

This was the worst job I've ever come across. I quit yesterday. I got hired on the spot when I asked if they were hiring, they didn't even ask for a resumé. I took it to make a few extra bucks over the holidays. They refuse to pay you after you've worked your butt off. I wanted a 20-30 hour/week part time job; they were happy with that when I was hired but I ended up working over 40 hours/week and they refused to pay me for it. You literally have to fight for your paycheck because they'll keep a couple hundred every time. The communication between employees is bad, if you say you cannot come one day, they'll make sure they schedule you for it anyways. People were rude, prices were ridiculously high, and management was a joke. Shifts were very long (6-8) and I was never able to sit down or take a lunch break without getting yelled at. Basically, you're underpaid for what you do (they'll start most people at minimum wage), working for a bunch of uneducated idiots, and you will not receive your full paycheck.

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 1.0

Awfreakingful!

Nov 14, 2011 - Set Manager in White Plains, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you like kids it's not too horrible

Cons

Unrealistic expectations. Give at best the most minimal training for managers possible then say here go run a set. I got luck my Regional was wonderful but I've watched the season after mine and they are a train wreck at best. They hire people with the lie that it's no big deal and very easy to do and that's just a huge mislead on anything that goes on the set. You have to trian everyone and make sure that you have a competent staff, I had a sr regional actually reccomend I rehire someone that turned out to be a thief, didn't bathe so customers complained about the stench, and he made really inappropriate comments to me. Only take it if you are so desperate you'll do anything, and if that happens be prepared to have no time to even breathe until the season is over.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 68 Reviews

Noerr Programs Reviews FAQs

Noerr Programs has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 77 reviews left anonymously by employees. 62% of employees would recommend working at Noerr Programs to a friend and 38% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Noerr Programs employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Noerr Programs. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

62% of Noerr Programs employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Noerr Programs 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Noerr Programs to be benefits, compensation, coworkers and the cons to be work life balance, career development, management.