Nor-Cal Controls ES Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Nor-Cal Controls ES

2.8

Documentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Diamond Springs, CA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nor-Cal Controls ES (Diamond Springs, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Received a call from Human Resource Manager the day after. I was scheduled for a panel interview. I received a follow up email with the interview information. I was interviewed by the Director of Business, Proposal Coordinator, Project Managers and the Human Resources Manager. When I arrived everything ran on time and office was well put together. Administration was welcoming. Panel interview was not nerve wrecking at all. Everyone was friendly and the environment was relaxed. Typical interview questions, mostly focusing on current work experiences. After the interview I received a short tour of the company and learned about their history. Human Resources provided a follow up call the day after my interview. At that time I was extended the offer of employment and invited in to meet the staff and take a full tour which was then followed by New Hire paperwork. The over all process was smooth and informative.

Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Diamond Springs, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nor-Cal Controls ES (Diamond Springs, CA).

Interview

I spoke with the HR manager and Office manager on the phone briefly before being asked to come in for an interview. I met with most of the administrative staff during my interview, and everyone I met was very friendly and really seemed to enjoy working at Nor-Cal. I was asked your typical interview questions about my skills and experience related to the job description. The next day I received a call from the HR manager who offered me the job. I eagerly accepted.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep yourself organized when dealing with tasks and requests from multiple people?   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Diamond Springs, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nor-Cal Controls ES (Diamond Springs, CA).

Interview

What are the benefits of VLAN's?
    What is Spanning Tree?
    What resources do you use to stay on top of innovations in the industry?
    What is the largest size network you have engineered?
    Can you walk me through your troubleshooting process when you aren't getting the expected performance out of your network configuration?

Controls Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nor-Cal Controls ES.

Interview

HR interview -
    Questions asked in the interview were :
    Tell me about your strengths and weakness.
    Are you a team player?
    Do you prefer team work or individual projects?
    Tell us about a project where you faced a problem and how you overcome the problem

Skype interview-
    On site interview
    Technical Interview
    On Site presentation

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a project where you designed a system using PLC archtecture.   Answer Question

Control Systems Specialist Gas Turbines Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nor-Cal Controls ES (Arlington, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

The Interview process is very smooth. First the HR representative of the company will set up a telephonic interview asking about your your experience in the respective field. Then the Company's Technical team and the HR team will set up a Skype interview asking in detail about your experience and technical knowledge and finally the HR will ask behavioral questions. The company representatives make you comfortable during the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with PLC programming and PLC troubleshooting   1 Answer

Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Diamond Springs, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nor-Cal Controls ES (Diamond Springs, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Awesome group panel interview at ease. They thoroughly evaluate a candidate's capabilities and potential and they take notes. After the Interview they let me know what the next steps would be they didn't leave me hanging.

The owners are looking are seeking and hiring employees who will enable the company to grow and to become more profitable.