Northeast Wisconsin Technical College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Northeast Wisconsin Technical College Interview Questions

Interviews at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College

Interviews for Top Jobs at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College.

Interview

First interview was with 5 individuals. I was interviewed by each individually. If you were selected to move on, you had to prepare a mock lesson plan based on the textbook for the class you would teach for.

Interview Questions

• A lot of psychological questions such as tell me a time when you went over and above your work. Describe a time when... etc. This interview was at least 3/4 psychological questions based on experience.   1 Answer

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College (Green Bay, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

introduction of job responsibilities
    more clarification/explanation
    from several folks on panel
    panel of questions from 6 people
     presentation
    more questions
    more questions
    ...archaic questions....

they were already 20 minutes behind in interviews; felt my time was not important to them

Interview Questions

• Why would you like this full-time job....?   1 Answer

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College (Green Bay, WI) in July 2013.

Interview

In my case, there was not so much of an interview as a series of informal meetings with the vice-chair of the department. When an opportunity opened up, they chose me to fill the slot. I was offered the position without really interviewing. I was not really qualified to teach the class I was assigned and that didn't seem to be a problem.

Interview Questions

• Are you qualified to teach the course?   2 Answers