Northwell Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 21, 2017

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

Interviewers (2) the Nurse manager and the assistant nurse manager were very straight forward, down to earth. Lasted close to an hour. Why chose this company? This unit? Share a moment that you made a difference in a patient's life?

Interview Questions

• Why chose this company? This unit? Share a moment that you made a difference in a patient's life?   Answer Question
    • Why chose this company? This unit? Share a moment that you made a difference   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manhasset, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwell Health (Manhasset, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

I uploaded a resume on their website, and received a call for a phone screen with their talent acquisition specialist. A few days later, I met a nurse manager for an 1-hr interview followed by a brief interview with a assistant nurse manager for the prospective shift.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Hyde Park, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwell Health (New Hyde Park, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Was first contacted by HR 1 day after applying online. Phone interview was first held with HR rep then an interview with the hiring managers was scheduled for a week later. Received an offer the same day following the interview

Anonymous Employee in New Hyde Park, NY

Application

Interview

Had a phone interview then an in person interview with the hiring manager. Two weeks after the interview I received an offer. I did a background check and drug testing and fingerprinting. Overall the process took a month and two weeks.

RN Fellowship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Hyde Park, NY

Application

Interview

It was okay. You sign in at the desk, and fill out a form if you are first time there. Then the person that interviews you will call your name.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Great Neck, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Northwell Health (Great Neck, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was simple and straightforward - I had a series of email exchanges and phone calls to set up a time to interview in person. I then met with several members of the team in person for a 1-hour interview.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have that has prepared you to do fieldwork?   Answer Question

Patient Care Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manhasset, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Northwell Health (Manhasset, NY).

Interview

The whole interview process was smooth. Talent acquisition was very accommodating in finding me a position that would be a good fit for me. And the manager i interviewed with at North Shore University was very clear on what was expected of me and what I could expect of them.

Interview Questions

• What are some ways you can help improve patient experience?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you were faced with a difficult or upset patient and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Syosset, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwell Health (Syosset, NY).

Interview

A few questions regarding my experience, schooling etc. I was interviewed by a woman. I met the other staff at the facility. I believe a few other people were interviewed as well.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been a medical assistant?   1 Answer

Venture Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Northwell Health in May 2017.

Interview

I emailed my resume to a recruiter and I was offered an interview three weeks later. The interview was a phone conference with five individuals that lasted a total of thirty minutes. I am still waiting to hear back about the results of my interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about valuing a new startup company in a non-established market?   Answer Question
    • What are three things you would look for when deciding if a startup is worth our investment.   Answer Question
    • Come up with a startup idea based on a work experience that you have had.   Answer Question

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Northwell Health in May 2017.

Interview

Interview was pretty much easy. First had a phone interview. Took a typing test. Got called in for one on one. Recruiter was straight forward in what they were looking for. I accepted the offer.