Northwell Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

SICU Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Northwell Health (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process was welcoming and well organized. HR was very knowledgeable and supportive. They were proactive in pushing forward my application and accommodating to my scheduling needs. I was accepted to another job during the application process and they tried to match the other offer. All staff I've interacted with have been supportive and encouraging.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Interview

One round of behavioural video interview. Relatively easy questions. Heard back from hiring manager after a few weeks with offer via phone call. Pretty easy and enjoyable experience. Onboarding process was simple as well.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwell Health.

Interview

It was easy going. it was a virtual interview. They asked clinical based question based on prioritization and assessments. It was 2 in parts : HR and the nurse manager of the floor I applied for, RCU. The interview was easy going and they were receptive towards my answers.

Interview Questions

• what made you choose nursing? Why did you choose this facility? Have you ever gone above and beyond for your patient? Have you ever had any conflict with your patient or at school setting and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwell Health.

Interview

One-way on demand interview. You are asked around 7 questions and you get 30 seconds to a minute to answer each. You record yourself answering and can rerecord as many times as you wish.

Interview Questions

• If you could have a superpower what would it be?   1 Answer

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Northwell Health (New York, NY) in April 2020.

Interview

Received email about video interview about 1-2 weeks after submitting application. Had Video interview, got called back next day to schedule phone interview for the next day, got call back the following day to proceed with hiring process.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to be a nurse?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northwell Health (New York, NY) in March 2020.

Interview

I first applied online for their March 7th 2020 hiring event. Was contacted by an LIJ recruiter through email to do a on demand video interview. Was given a call a few days later to come and meet in person, but due to COVID19, they canceled all in person interviews with the recruiters. Had a different recruiter call and told me my video interview was basically the in-person video interview and they scheduled me for an interview with the hiring manager two weeks later. Had an in person interview 1:1. The manager was very sweet and nice, did ask my some clinical questions that applied to the unit. My interview lasted almost 45 minutes. Offered me the job and showed me around the unit.

Patient Transfer Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Northwell Health (New York, NY) in March 2020.

Interview

The process was simple it was with a recruiter had a phone interview than a 1 and 1 interview. The one and one interview was very brief. Only 10 mins with the manager and director of Nurse.

DRG Coordinator Interview

Interview

This was a phone call interview. It was informative and simple. They tell you about the job and then you explain to them tour capabilities and why they should hire you. The interviewers were nice.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northwell Health (New York, NY) in February 2020.

Interview

It was a phone interview , the lady that has called was very patient and respectful . She asked a few question regarding my experience, school etc then she said she will do a background check and will email me for any update

Interview Questions

• What’s Your current position ? Why do you want to work with northwell   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Cove, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northwell Health (Glen Cove, NY) in February 2020.

Interview

I knew someone who already worked in the department and emailed them. Then, they asked for my resume and cover letter over email and then invited me for an interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Hyde Park, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northwell Health (New Hyde Park, NY) in February 2020.

Interview

Ondemand video interview with nursing recruiter. Then phone or video call with nursing managers. Usually brief, 15mins of them explaining the job role instead of asking questions. Process takes 2-3 weeks.