KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Northwell Health Interview Questions

Updated Sep 27, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 501 of over 501 interviews

Recruiter7%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Northwell Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwell Health

Interview

The interview process was pretty clear cut. Application submission through Northwell Health's job board, then a phone screening, and then face to face interview. They took about 3 weeks to get back to me after first application submission.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, why do you want to work here, where do you see yourself in the future.
    Answer Question

Northwell Health

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Northwell Health

Interview

Fast and easy. The nurse manager was very nice and easy going. They asked about my experience, why I wanted to work here. She explained my roll and the hours.

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Northwell Health

Application

I interviewed at Northwell Health

Interview

One remote interview and one in person. Asked about experience and how I saw nysekf growing at the company. It was so much fun and I really love football in the fall because it is the perfect template for pumpkins.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Northwell Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwell Health

Interview

long process, after 3 weeks it was a smooth interview, be honest and genuine few questions about your past careers and expectations. two types of interviews are by phone first and by person, very slow processes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Northwell Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northwell Health in Aug 2022

Interview

Initial phone call with HR with basic questions like 'tell me about yourself'. Was then connected with nursing managers for in-person interview. Easy, personable interview. Got notification a few days later with job offer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about how you deal with difficult patients or doctors

Northwell Health

Application

I interviewed at Northwell Health

Interview

Hiring manager first set up and in person interview with the physician, spoke with the physician, medical assistant and the registered nurse; they introduced you to all the employees, took a tour in the office.

Interview Questions
  • What was the biggest challenge you have faced throughout the years you have worked at your previous job.

Northwell Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwell Health

Interview

Simple Interview questions such as tell me about yourself and why do you want this particular position. However, it was in person, had to do a video response to each question then submit it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwell Health (New York, NY)

Interview

Sent me an invitation with no option to reschedule and got frustrated after 5 hrs of no response. Only asked a few questions seemed to only want me to do the talking.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Hyde Park, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Northwell Health (New Hyde Park, NY) in Jul 2022

Interview

I applied online and got a call the next day. HR scheduled me for the next few days for in-person interview. It was quick and efficient process. I just had an issue with the interview itself. Three of the RNs in the unit interviewed me. I was doing well with the normal questions then the nurse manager asked a prioritization question. While answering, one of them was making faces and reacting to my first answer saying ‘Ugh’ in a sort of surprised tone. After this, they started losing interest, you can see it with their actions. One tossed my resume on the side after the interview and it was in a Visitor’s Lounge. The whole time I was being interviewed, I see one of them looking at her watch and just straight up making faces with what she read in my resume. I left feeling inadequate and unqualified. I didn’t have an offer yet cause it was just a few days ago. But I asked around and I knew somebody who works in the hospital. They say that they have a high turn over unit in the area because of burnout and the people working there.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself Why Northwell? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Prioritization question about the patients in unit
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northwell Health (New York, NY) in Jul 2022

Interview

Applied through company website. Recruiter reached out via email regarding an interview about a week later. Interviewed with team lead via Microsoft teams. Interview lasted about ~40 minutes. The questions were most behavioral. There were no technical questions, although I was asked to describe my projects in detail. Afterwards, the interviewer described possible projects for the internship. HR was not clear about the internship length and dates, and I only learned about it while being interviewed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 501 Interviews

Northwell Health Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Northwell Health as 69.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.65 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Clinical Research Coordinator and Medical Assistant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Registered Nurse and Financial Analyst roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Northwell Health takes an average of 33 days when considering 578 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Clinical Research Coordinator had the quickest hiring process (on average 12 days), whereas Patient Care Associate roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 37 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Northwell Health according to 578 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 21.53%