Norwalk Community College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Norwalk Community College

Director of Financial Aid Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Norwalk Community College (Norwalk, CT) in February 2016.

Interview

My first interview was with a committee of six members, representing the Financial Aid Department, Business Office, Admissions, IT and Human Resources Department. There was a total of approximately thirty questions asked collectively, each one of them had a list of questions already prepared and they were writing down each of my answers.
    My last interview was with the college president and the Dean of Administration. The interview lasted about forty five minutes with an emphasis on how my experience will assist not just the financial aid department but also, on how to improve collectively the current enrollment process.

Tutor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Norwalk Community College.

Interview

One on one with Dianne Donnovan. Very professional and friendly. Asked about background, what degree enrolled in, and plans after graduating. Once you establish your concentration, you are asked to help her with a typical question any student could ask in your subject. She was very understanding and helped educate how to go about guiding a student rather than directly giving the answer.

Interview Questions

• Help guide a student on how to factor a polynomial.   1 Answer

Professor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Norwalk Community College (Norwalk, CT) in April 2008.

Interview

It was a round of questions by the panel and then they went around again asking me questions. They then asked follow up questions to the ones I had been asked.

Interview Questions

• What is my greatest weakness   1 Answer