Notre Dame de Namur Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 8, 2017

2.8

Instructional Design Librarian Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Notre Dame de Namur (Athens, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a phone interview with a panel of interviewers (5 people). One person moderated the session and provided a description of the position and the interview process. The panel then took turns introducing themselves and asking questions. At the end I was given the opportunity to ask questions of my own.

Interview Questions

• What attracted you to the position and the university?   1 Answer

Communications Director Role Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Notre Dame de Namur in November 2016.

Interview

Weird experience overall. First phone screen interview turned out to be 30 minute panel interview with six members of the comm team + others! Not apprised of interview process at any time prior to first discussion, but offered invite to second round interview. Before scheduling of second interview, was contacted for salary discussion with someone who would be my colleague - not manager or HR! Warning bells! Competitive benefits but salary was so low and not at all in line with comparable roles in academia or non-profits. Declined opportunity to move on to second round interview...

Operation Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Notre Dame de Namur in March 2016.

Interview

the interview was pretty simple. The first round was a phone call from the team and scheduled a face to face. had a recommendation check . after the face to face I got a call from the head that I was hired.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your past experience   1 Answer

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belmont, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Notre Dame de Namur (Belmont, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Very poorly orchestrated and it seemed the blind leading the blind in all areas of interview, hiring and on boarding. The hr management and chairs could use training on how to care for new hires. After all it is the presentation of the organization that matters to new employees.

Public Safety Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Notre Dame de Namur (San Jose, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

applied through a colleague. I was contacted for a phone interview within a month. Following the phone interview is an interview with a committee including staff from student life, director of public safety, staff member and student body representative. The interview lasts about 40 minutes. Mostly behavior and scenario based questions. nothing too complicated