Nova Biomedical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Nova Biomedical

2.5

Sort:

Associate Scientist Interview

Application

I interviewed at Nova Biomedical in November 2014.

Interview

Met with three different people. 30 min with one, 1 hour with one, and 30 min with last. Other than the person I spoke with for an hour it was just friendly chatting without many questions about my past or prior work experience. Interviewer #2 was more serious and asked all the standard questions.

Greatest Strength, greatest weakness, what's difficult for you, why are interested in this position, etc

She really studied my resume and looked for specific points on it to ask me about.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you? - I tend not to brag about anything so I felt weird trying to sell my self.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nova Biomedical (Waltham, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

Had an opportunity to meet with a few managers as well as HR. I also given a tour and was treated with respect. It was an enjoyable experience.

QC Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nova Biomedical (Waltham, MA).

Interview

Started off with a small written quiz. I was given a piece of paper to read over and was asked to answer the corresponding questions. Afterwards, I interviewed/spoke to four different people. The supervisor for the position I was applying for, the manager that the supervisor reported to, someone from HR, and another supervisor from a different department. I was there for about two hour in total.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my experience and how it related to the job I was applying for. Asked where I saw myself in five years.   Answer Question

Field Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nova Biomedical.

Interview

Asked basic common interview questions and about past experience. Long response time between each round of interviews. Phone and in person interviews. Asked the same questions by different employees.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nova Biomedical (Waltham, MA) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview was for an internship so the process was fairly straightforward. Basic questions about education and projects worked on, etc. Had a 1 on 1 interview with a hiring manager. Called back within a week to say they could use me in their manufacturing facility. One more straightforward interview with the engineering manager there and they took me on as an intern within a couple days.

Master Scheduler/Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Nova Biomedical in September 2015.

Interview

Interviewed by phone and in person 3 different times. Went well overall. Did not get the position. Only poor experience was not getting any feedback after a simple email request.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nova Biomedical (Waltham, MA) in April 2013.

Interview

It was pretty relaxed, met a few people I would be working with. They asked some questions and showed em around. They bought me lunch and discussed the culture there.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nova Biomedical.

Interview

Received a call from the HR department requesting to a little chat before an actual interview was scheduled - just exchanged some information between the 2 of us and while on the phone the HR gal scheduled the interview with the supervisor over the CS team.

The interview went well, everyone was nice, and received another call that discussed background check and drug test - all I was fine with.

Nova worked with the delays that came up and it turned out well.

AP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nova Biomedical (Waltham, MA) in March 2013.

Interview

Nice and friendly. Ask about experience, no stupid question. Met with two different people. 30 min with one, and 30 min with second. It was just friendly chatting questions about my past or prior work experience.

Assembly Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nova Biomedical.

Interview

3 Times interview with 5 different people. first phone interview and then second interview and then the screening. I would say for that position and salary it was too much of the interview process and questions