Novant Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Novant Health

2.6

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morganville, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Novant Health (Morganville, NJ) in November 2020.

Interview

It was an online interview. We spoke about myself, the work I have done before. The role and responsibilities of the position. It was a very positive experience. We also spoke about the future onboarding process if I get selected for the job. The interviewer was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my previous work experience. How this work experience would help in this job.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novant Health.

Interview

I was informed via email that I had selected for the next level. I was asked to complete a writing assignment to determine if I would be selected for the next round. After spending over an hour on the assignment, I submitted the assignment and never heard back from the recruiter. Very unprofessional after having been asked to complete this activity.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you created a dialogue with your team that developed trust
      and transparency? How was it received and what were the results?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

I interviewed for the nurse residency program. Overall, it was a good experience. It first started with brief orientation about the program, then the interview started. Staff were nice and friendly.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview was over skype. The interviewer was really nice and the questions were not too hard. In addition to questions, she asked me which hospitals I would be interested in working in and which floors I preferred.

CNA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novant Health.

Interview

I applied to thier PRN CNA job and heard back within a few days. I then had a phone interview that was a few questions and a face to face. Im waiting to hear back

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Interview

Very brief. Basically already had the job because they needed nurses so badly at that time. Met with the manager and coordinator and they let me know I would be recieving a call offering me the job.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novant Health (Charlotte, NC) in January 2020.

Interview

2 zoom interviews with product managers and program managers, lots of ad hoc conversations, plenty of time to ask questions and very informal. Being a zoom interview it was difficult to hear much of the time and people often talked over each other but everyone was very polite and I would say this is a formal organization.

Interview Questions

• What is the top qualification for a good business analyst.   1 Answer

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire.

Interview Questions

• if you were a fruit what would you be   1 Answer

Interview

Very pleasant and relaxed. Met with hiring manager then lead psr. Took longer than expected but was very down to earth. Asked a lot of questions and went over benefits and hours etc

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult work situation and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salisbury, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Novant Health (Salisbury, NC) in September 2019.

Interview

Very laid back interview, hiring manager was very nice and down to earth. The interview was very conversational. Super sad that I didn't get the position, this seems like a great company to work for.