Novant Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Novant Health Interview Questions

Interviews at Novant Health

2.6

Sort:

Application

I interviewed at Novant Health in July 2014.

Interview

The hiring process took about a month from the time I applied to when I received a call back. Once I received the call from the hiring manager, I had an interview right away, which was easy. I received an offer three days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

simple and easy

Patient Access Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haymarket, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novant Health (Haymarket, VA) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Received a phone call from the hiring manager within one week. Had 2 telephone interviews and asked me to come in for face to face interview. I could not do the face to face interview on the managers chosen day, she promised to call back with alternate dates. She left one message and never returned any of my calls.

Patient Access Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Haymarket, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novant Health (Haymarket, VA) in August 2013.

Interview

When you get called in for an interview, you are interviewed by all the department's managers. I was interviewed by about 5 different people. It may not be so many since a lot of them left for other opportunities...They all will take turns asking you interview questions. Then they call you about 2 weeks later to offer you the job and let you know when orientation starts. The training is about 1 month or more I don't really recall. But it's EXTENSIVE.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to deal with a difficult patient?   Answer Question

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novant Health (Charlotte, NC) in October 2008.

Interview

Completed application online, was sent generic response the a call came to set up a time to come in and take a test. After that was called a few days later for an interview with the recruiter, then a second interview was scheduled with the managers - 5 at once. Said they would contact me if interested in hiring..call came a few more days later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unusual, just a bit nervous interviewing with 5 managers at once.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Novant Health in November 2014.

Interview

My initial contact during the interview process was by email. After emailing for a while, a phone interview was set up. We mainly discussed my background and I spoke to only one person. Then another phone interview was arranged, this time with a group of people. The third and final interview was in-person. Each interview lasted approximately 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? On a scale of 1-10, how interested are you in this position?   Answer Question

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Novant Health (Manassas, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

They called me in for an interview with the Clinical Admin. I met with the hiring manager and discussed the position. I also discussed what was being asked for in the position.

Patient Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novant Health (Charlotte, NC) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online. I got a call a few weeks (thinking it was two weeks) later to set up an interview. The interview was what I expected and the person interviewing me really made me feel like she was very interested me. She was very pleasant and welcoming to help me feel relaxed, so I could be myself during the interview.

Interview Questions

• So explain to me what it takes to plan an event?   1 Answer

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novant Health (Charlotte, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview took place with multiple pharmacists. The questions were not too difficult and the atmosphere of the pharmacy department was pleasant. Definitely seems like a good company to work for.

Clinical Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Novant Health (Winston-Salem, NC) in September 2013.

Interview

I was an internal hire. So, I'm sure It's different. I applied, talked to the talked with the manager and landed an interview after getting referrals. First round was the manager and fellow coworker; I had second round of interview with the P.I. and afterwards got hired.

Interview Questions

• name a time where you had to deal with a difficult boss or coworker. how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They went up

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novant Health (Charlotte, NC) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview process was a waiting game. But once the interview was scheduled it moved smoothly. I sat down in a panel style interview and the directors were extremely nice and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Tell us of a time you had to go against the norm and eventually have a process changed?   Answer Question