NuCO2 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NuCO2 Interview Questions

2.2

Manager Interview

Interview

Interview consisted of meeting with several interviewers throughout the day. It was a very typical interview process which included a lunch. Questions were very generic from all interviewers except hiring manager who asked some specific technical ones.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NuCO2 in July 2015.

Interview

Very informal and conversational. It was clear they were trying to get to know me, rather than measuring my ability to provide an answer in the STAR format. It was more important to understand the different needs each interviewer saw as most important.

Interview Questions

• Describe your work / personality style. What are your strengths and weaknesses attributed to that style.   1 Answer

Route Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NuCO2 in August 2014.

Interview

CLEAN RECORD CLEAN BACK GROUND CHECK FINGER PRINTS FOR HAZMAT. everything comes back good then u goto florida for a week . you learn so much at headquarters and they take their time with you to make sure you are comfortable with everything . just highly recommend nuco2 to anyone that wants to make a good living just a great place to work especially if u live out west where weather is always nice. lol

Interview Questions

• most difficult thing was getting all my stuff done as in applacation,fingerprints because i did all this while i was driving over the road . but my depo manager kept his word he would hire me as my stuff came back as in back ground check etc   Answer Question

Negotiation

easy just talked about what shift i would work

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at NuCO2 (Charlotte, NC) in August 2014.

Interview

Interview was done by a higher up guy filling in for the depot supervisor. Very laid back. He was busy doing his job, on conference calls, and other things. We basically just talked about how long I've had my CDLs and then he gave a brief explanation of what the company does.

Interview Questions

• Can you stand for long periods of time?   1 Answer

Director Level Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at NuCO2.

Interview

Initial phone screen with HR, then with hiring manager. If you pass the first two rounds, a half day interview with several key stakeholders. Very friendly and open atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Provide example on how to solve a difficult situation, with details and specifics.   Answer Question

Billing Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NuCO2.

Interview

At the time I was interviewed it was really simple. Now I believe it is more intense.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.