Nuclear Power India Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nuclear Power India Limited Interview Questions

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nuclear Power India Limited

Mantainence Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nuclear Power India Limited in September 2011.

Interview

For the internship position, the interview is pretty much straight forward technical stuff. They are not looking for management roles so not much behavioural. They test how good your background on thermodynamics is and how good of a team player are you.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect to gain in the next couple months while here ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Nuclear Power India Limited (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

2 stage interviews, both technical
    1. arrival
    2. no reception, no place to sit, no place to eat, no phone signal, no one to help
    3. waiting
    8. waiting
    9. waiting
    10. waiting
    11. second interview

Interview Questions

• bottom slab thickness will be less in water tank:
      1. on ground, or
      2. underground ?
      2 Answers

SCIENTIFIC OFFICER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nuclear Power India Limited (New Delhi (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

purely technical interview prepare any 5 subjects and some HR questions.
    i am from mechanical so i prepared tom som ic eng. hmt thermodynamics
    use cengel to clear your concepts of thermodynamics

SCIENTIFIC OFFICER Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nuclear Power India Limited.

Interview

Take GATE exam or apply for exam conducted by DAE. Interview is totally technical but it will be a stress interview and you will learn more if you are enjoying it. All branches are recruited as it does construction coordination (civil and mechanical) as well as process (chemical/mechanical/electrical/electronics/instrumentation/physics/chemistry).

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nuclear Power India Limited (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Tough to get in but very much Transparent. Should have through knowledge of the subject to qualify even the written test. Filtered candidates will be interviewed for about an hour. Only a handful above the benchmark grade will be selected.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nuclear Power India Limited (Mumbai (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

First of all there is online test. after that some of the candidates are shorlisted for interview and called to mumbai HQ npcil. interview was totally conceptual with questions of Fluid mechanics, heat transfer and Thermodynamics. after those candidates who are selected in interview are called for medical examination.

Interview Questions

• All questions are of equal difficulty, as such there was no diificult question.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nuclear Power India Limited (Mumbai (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Directly affiliated to college, Plant orientation given on first day, departments allotted according to the B.E stream, Regular teaching sessions given throughout the phase, regular quizzes held, presentations to be given to the TAPS staff on some topics they required. Given library facilities as well to brush up the coursework done by us.

Interview Questions

• Asked detailed questions on thermodynamic process, so have to be thorough with those.   Answer Question

Dy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Nuclear Power India Limited (Mumbai (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

all india written exam, based on which merit list was drawn and candidates were called for panel interview. selected candidates were then mailed character and antecedents form and asked to report at respective site.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non negotiable

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nuclear Power India Limited in July 2010.

Interview

it is promotional interview conducted at fixed period with refrence to the merit assessed during yearly apprisal the subjects of interview on the current job, you attitude towards the job and knowledge in related fields of your working and organisations. prepare well with your subject and other newly venturing fields with applicationin mind

Interview Questions

• how wil you convince general public / educated mass regarding nuclear power's benefits safety   Answer Question
    • properties of zirconium   Answer Question