Nugget Market Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nugget Market Interview Questions

Updated May 2, 2017

2.4

Front End Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nugget Market.

Interview

Went in and met with store director and was asked situational questions. Asked how I thought I would fit in with Nugget and its culture. Gave my experience and capability to work with others and my drive to work hard.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you made a mistake and fixed the situation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Nugget Market (Davis, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I got a phone call and they asked me some basic interview questions why do you want to work for nugget and if I was available to work everyday also asked why I wanted to leave my current job then gave me a date to go in for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Nugget?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to leave your current job?   1 Answer
    • Availability to work?   1 Answer

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nugget Market.

Interview

Phone call then two in person interviews, then hiring paper work, training, first day of work. It wasn't pretty straight forward because it's all about attitude. Being excited about the job matters.

Checker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tiburon, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nugget Market (Tiburon, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

More personal questions than job based questions. Most of the interview was just them getting to know me and making connections between my employer and myself. It was very casual although I did come dress professionally.

General Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nugget Market (Elk Grove, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

It went mostly fast, manager was nice. Training portion very nice at general sacramento location. They ask you more personality questions than business related. No drug test was administered, only have an interview with the manager himself.

Utility Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vallejo, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nugget Market (Vallejo, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Accessible. Asked the regular questions. No drug test, One on one interview. Only went through one interview.The process took only one day for me because i got hired on the spot. The very next day i went to training and orientation in Sacramento.

Anonymous Employee in West Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nugget Market (West Sacramento, CA).

Interview

I submitted my application online and called HR to followup a few days later. HR only took my phone call because I name dropped about 10 associates. Personal interview with store director and sidekick at store location I applied for. Received phone call with job offer and start date. No background check and no drug testing.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions. "Why do you want to work for Nugget."   1 Answer

Negotiation

If you are new to the company starting at the base, there's no negotiation.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nugget Market (Woodland, CA).

Interview

Phone interview only. Very low pay offered. I did not wish to continue further. Offering 38,000 for full time work requiring a college degree is flat out insulting.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview and questions. This was a phone screening for potential hires.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in El Dorado Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nugget Market (El Dorado Hills, CA).

Interview

One phone interview then one 1:1 interview with the store director. Pretty simple, just situational and behavioral questions.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nugget Market (Sacramento, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Got the job from knowing someone in corporate. They give you a phone interview, then an in store one with the assistant store director, and then one with the store director.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses? When was a time that something unfair happened and what did you do? Why do you want to work at our store and with the company?   Answer Question