Nyack College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nyack College

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nyack College (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Went through three stages of job interview, one over the phone and one in person at the department and one with the dean. There were three reference screening as well.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nyack, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nyack College (Nyack, NY).

Interview

It is most helpful to be recommended by a current employee. Many people who work here got the job through an acquaintance or attended the college as a student. You must be a Christian to be hired full time.

Interview Questions

• There are no difficult questions, but you will have to sign a statement of faith.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none.

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nyack College (New York, NY).

Interview

You're best way of getting in is through personal reference. This is great because it works out to hiring and being staffed with employee with great character! Every now and then you can get someone who is very analog but that's is necessary for balance too. 1 to 1 interview standard questions no tricks. Mostly scenerio questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none.

Forget Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nyack College in August 2007.

Interview

The interview was very simple. Questions were asked and I was able to answer them all really well. Some questions were harder than others but in the end nothing was overly difficult. It led me to believe that the position might be easy if it were to be obtained but I continued to go on.