OGPlanet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OGPlanet Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at OGPlanet

Billing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Westminster, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at OGPlanet (New Westminster, BC (Canada)).

Interview

I applied online, received a phone call roughly a week later to set up an interview date. Had the interview with the COO and the Billing Manager. It was really fast (roughly 20-30min interview), there weren't too many questions. They basically wanted to know if you could work and listened to instructions.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experiences, and whether I'll be okay doing customer service work.   Answer Question

Interview

Phone interview, Face-to-face interview with an executive and a marketing manager. PowerPoint presentation is maybe needed. Salary is very important. If you want more, you won't likely get hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Westminster, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OGPlanet (New Westminster, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Applied online, basic behavior question about myself, and knowledge about game industry.
    After interview, there was a written case study test.

Operation Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Westminster, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OGPlanet (New Westminster, BC (Canada)) in February 2010.

Interview

Applied online , and get a interview schedule by mail. interview is a Panel interview asking questions regarding personality work habit and carrer objective and soem secenario questions.
    it took around 30 minutes after that Excecutive interview followed.
    similar questions but more general inclding why this company, why want to leave current company.
    and what is your future professioanl Achievement etc.
    mood was good and learn alot from the my interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nope

Game Master Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OGPlanet in June 2009.

Interview

E-mailed my resume to apply and got a phone call from the administrator to schedule an interview.

On my first interview I met two people.
    They asked me general questions like my interest in game and customer service background.
    There were also some situational questions like "what would you do if you had a conflict with you boss"

About a week later I got a phone call asking me to come in for second interview which was 1 on 1 and it was mostly about my personal background and my expectations for the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you played LaTale? What would you do to enhance the community activities on LaTale?   Answer Question