ONE Gas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ONE Gas

2.4

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ONE Gas (Tulsa, OK) in March 2018.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 managers for about an hour and then was called back for an interview with a director for about 1.5 hours. Great interview process and felt like I was able to connect with the interviewers. Less formal and very personable.

Technology Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ONE Gas in September 2014.

Interview

I applied and interviewed through my university. They came to the career fair where they were accepting applications and had interviews a few weeks later. The people were very friendly and answered questions well.

Interview Questions

• Pretty normal questions: adversity you faced and how you handled it, leadership ability, etc.   Answer Question

Other offer

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ONE Gas (Tulsa, OK) in October 2014.

Interview

Met with two employees in an interview/panel type situation. I was comfortable with the people but it wasn't a conversational interview, more of a question and answer only. There were many questions and they were kind of difficult if you were not prepared with an answer and have to come up with something on the spot.

Interview Questions

• behavioral questions mostly   1 Answer

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ONE Gas (El Paso, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Lengthy process took about 3 months from first call until job offer. STAR based questions with 3 person panel interview. Took about another 3 weeks to receive job offer and clear background check. It is well worth it as this is a great company with low turnover.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ONE Gas (Austin, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Be personable. Your resume will speak for itself. I can't speak the same for all departments but I spoke with 3 different managers within the department that i work for and most importantly they were concerned with a good team fit.

Interview Questions

• What would I do if a report I was working with in Excel accidentally deleted.   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ONE Gas (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

Basic situation based interview that was in front of a panel composed of different managers from different support areas. It was a real informal process that was unassuming and unthreatening in nature. It was a simple easy interview. Of course there was more than one interview for the position that spanned the length of 4 months time. The competition seemed to drop off the longer the process went. So if you want to work here, be ready to stand in place where you are till they either get back with you or offer you a job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ONE Gas.

Interview

It was a long process. 3 hours. The technical interview was 1 hour. It was a good interview. Lots of detailed questions that really did give a good gauge of my skills. The next hour was with other managers that I may be working with. All the questions the asked were about things I had done that had a direct benefit to the company that I was working for at the time. The last hour was the Same type of questions but from a different group of managers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate. The company is fair.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ONE Gas in July 2019.

Interview

Applied in May. Got a on the phone interview with HR about a month after. Got called back for a in person interview in a panel setting in July that was very straightforward and informal at times. Overall recruiter was super helpful and the panel consisting of various managers were kind and accepting. Got an offer about 24 hours later. Long process, but worth the wait

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ONE Gas (Tulsa, OK) in June 2015.

Interview

Its a full interview lasting a few hours being interviewed by multiple departments. Other positions could be an hour to 8 hours of interviewing and meetings different groups and departments.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to explain my troubleshooting process for a remote location being down.   1 Answer