ORS Nasco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ORS Nasco Interview Questions

Interviews at ORS Nasco

Interviews for Top Jobs at ORS Nasco

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ORS Nasco.

Interview

Three rounds- first was a phone interview with HR, second with the hiring manager, and third with one of the company VPs. Whole process took less than a month to go through.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with Microsoft products? Do you know SQL?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ORS Nasco (Tulsa, OK) in November 2011.

Interview

Phone interview HR
    Interview with other people doing the same work to see if I had the set of skill required
    Interview with hiring manager over video conferencing instead of traveling; was given the opportunity to give plenty of Tasks given and actions taken and ask a lot of questions.

Distribution Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Central Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ORS Nasco (Central Valley, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

It took about 2 weeks for them to first contact me. Went through about two phone interviews, then one physical face to face interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy as 1-2-3!!!