ORS Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ORS Partners

3.3

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Audubon, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ORS Partners (Audubon, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

Found application online, filled out and followed up with an e-mail. Phone interview followed along with a face to face interview, and meet and greet with the management team and then official documents were signed and intern position was solidified.

Anonymous Employee in Audubon, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ORS Partners (Audubon, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

Interview process was slightly long, but after learning more about the business model I understand why that was. The interview process was initial phone screen with internal recruiter, phone screen with a senior recruiter and then a personal 2 hour interview with internal recruiter, recruitment consultant and manager.

Interview Questions

• They ask some outlandish questions. Most are to see how you think. There is usually no "right" answer.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ORS Partners.

Interview

One in person interview and a couple phone screens. Very informative! They make sure that you can do the job and really pick your brain about what you can offer ORS.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ORS Partners in February 2015.

Interview

I was introduced to ORS Partners by a friend I had worked with in the past. The entire interview process with ORS was informative, enjoyable, and pleasant. Their internal recruiter did an excellent job of accurately portraying the company culture, mission, and goals. Everyone throughout the interview process made me feel comfortable and gave me a strong understanding of the company. They were all unified in their answers when speaking about ORS and they all took a great pride in their personal roles and in the company. It was great to see what a productive and open environment they have in place. Just from spending a few hours in the office I was able to fully grasp that their company culture is full of intelligent, hardworking, and friendly employees.

Anonymous Employee in Trooper, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ORS Partners (Trooper, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

2 phone interviews, 1 in person one on one, then one to meeting with 4 internal managers. You definitely need to be sharp and prepared. They are selective and with each individual interview you need to remain on your toes. The more diverse your experience the better as they work with companies in all different industries.

Interview Questions

• If we were to ask your friends to describe you what would they say   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Interview

I had several phone calls and video interviews via Skype with daily operations management I would likely be working with.

I self deselected from the process as we had a significant gap between compensation in the early and mid discussions. The recruiter was very adamant about nailing my exact compensation despite the fact it was not a direct apple to apples comparison they were offering.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Audubon, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ORS Partners (Audubon, PA).

Interview

I received an email from one of the internal Directors and arranged a phone call within about 3 days, which was both informative and conversational.

I was invited into the office and met with several members of the team regarding my background and again the "interview" was more conversational in nature while still being informative and beneficial. The company is going through a lot of growth and continuing to balance the need for full time and contract roles. I felt as though I got a full picture of the organization’s structure as well as an idea about possible opportunities. The interview/conversations exceeded my expectations.

I was not expecting an immediate outcome so the question below regarding “did I get an offer" is not applicable.

Interview Questions

• Asked about how I approach new engagements   1 Answer

Senior Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ORS Partners.

Interview

Initially great, several phone calls which all went well and then an in-person that went sideways for no apparent reason. Almost seemed like the interviewer was on something? Read the Reviews for this company carefully! If you have more than 5 years of experience your time will be wasted, you will have to answer the same canned questions over and over, you will be hounded about your compensation and your experience and then treated like you should feel lucky to have been allowed to interview. There are other players in the market who are better than this glorified agency. Read the reviews on this company, it will give you a lot of insight into how they treat employees and candidates.

Search Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Audobon Gardens, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ORS Partners (Audobon Gardens, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was an overwhelmingly positive and informative one. There were several steps starting with a initial screening, followed by a phone interview and a few rounds of in-person interviews on site. Everyone I met and spoke with was energetic about the company and what was happening here. The biggest positive was the wealth on information that was provided throughout the process. I never felt lost, overwhelmed or unimportant.

Interview Questions

• The one big question that I recall was, "what are your 2 biggest motivators for success?"   Answer Question

Search Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Audubon, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ORS Partners (Audubon, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview itself was 1:1, but with three people different people. I was interviewed by my initial recruiter, following her it was another lead from the same department, and then finally by the Senior Director. They were all very friendly and enthusiastic when they spoke, both about the company and whenever I asked them something. Each of them genuinely listened when I spoke and didn't make it obvious that they were analyzing my answers, so the entire process felt very inviting, comfortable, and conversational.

The only thing that is bothering me a little bit so far is the lack of communication post-interview. I understand that when given a time frame of when the recruiter will be in touch with me again regarding a final decision, that time frame is subject to change. However, it has been over a month now that I am waiting for a response when I was initially told after the interview that it would be 1-2 weeks until they would be wrapping up interviews and finalizing their decision. I have followed up with them twice so far, the first time being two weeks following the interview where they said they'd be done in another week, and then that following week where they had said they'd have their decision made by the end of that week (3.5 weeks after the interview). Five weeks have passed since the interview and still nothing, not even an email clarifying the delays or whatever is holding up the process, which bothers me since I was told that they want to move through the process fast so I could let my at-home employer know whether or not I would be home for the summer.

Interview Questions

• To be quite honest, the questions were more to pick your brain and see how you think and whether or not you're a good fit (as someone else had previously stated), so there weren't really any specific right or wrong answers.   Answer Question