OSP Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at OSP Group

2.6

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OSP Group (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

The process was a bit disjointed. I was supposed to come in for a 5 hour interview and speak with around 6-7 people. HR could not properly get this scheduled, so I ended up having to come in 3 different times for 1 interview. Overall, it was relaxed and I felt comfortable answering honestly.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I was an introvert or an extrovert. I did not like this question, because I feel like there are misconceptions with both of those labels, and neither is indicative of how well you will do in the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was fair, so I did not negotiate. I was readily given the time I requested to make my decision (3 days)

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OSP Group.

Interview

Received an email from HR with basic questions about my available work hours, days, and school information. This took about a week after submitting my resume through my school's career site. Then I was asked to come in for an interview with a manager followed by another interview with a 2nd manager. Then I was offered the position. I was hired within a month. Very professional and easy process.

Senior Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at OSP Group (New York, NY) in October 2009.

Interview

I worked here freelance first and i was offered a job to stay

Interview Questions

• where would i like to go from this position   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fine as i said i was working fareelance 1st everyone knew me.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OSP Group.

Interview

It took almost one week after the initial email, I interviewed with the HR first, then met the mentor whom I was going to work with. The questions that the HR asked were pretty straightforward, some behavior questions including how you deal with the conflicts with the other group members. The interview with the mentor included an excel test, which is pretty simple since the mentor would guide you whenever you got a question.
    I got the offer at the end of that week, and it's really a positive interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult or unexpected, just being comfortable for the whole process.   Answer Question

Creative Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at OSP Group.

Interview

HR first contacted me through linked in. After exchanging emails, went in for an interview with HR representative and met Creative Director.

Interview Questions

• Asked common interview questions, nothing really surprising.   Answer Question

Web/Graphic Design Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OSP Group.

Interview

I applied from school website.

HR emailed me to set up interview
    First you will interview with HR
    Second HR will bring you interview with your director.
    aa a
    a a
    a a

Interview Questions

• ask a lot of questions based on your resume and experiences   Answer Question

Online Marketing Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at OSP Group (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn. Got contacted by the HR coordinator and came to the office to have an on-site interview. Was interviewed by the HR coordinator first with some basic behavior questions. And after that was interviewed by a director of online marketing with similar behavior questions with one technical question about Excel.

Interview Questions

• Checked my Excel skill after I rated 6 out of 10 for my Excel. It's a questions about how to use Vlookup to put two tables together.   Answer Question