ObjectWin Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ObjectWin Technology Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2017

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ObjectWin Technology.

Interview

Well, ObjectWin emailed me about the contract opportunity, first. They called several times to describe the contract position they needed to fill. Then ObjectWin did a basic review of my skills and referred me to the potential client for the main interview.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience with SQL.   1 Answer

JIRA Administrative Interview

Interview

Did not get that far; mis-communication. Recruiter asked me to revise my resume to submit to client after speaking to me and exchanging multiple e-mails. Did not inform me the posting closed at 5 PM. I worked hard on revisions and when I e-mailed him back found out positing was closed.

Not good; did not appreciate this recruiter americanized his name; his accent was so thick I could barely understand him over the phone.

Interview Questions

• where was your contract company located and where was the assigment   Answer Question

Software Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ObjectWin Technology (Portland, OR) in August 2012.

Interview

Horrible

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Uneventful

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ObjectWin Technology.

Interview

Pretty smooth. First a person from HR calls and sets up the interview. After the telephonic round they call for in person. The experience was good.
    The interviewer was cool and asked basic questions about the industry. They are not going to grill you on technical points so no need to worry about it. Like any other interview, just think before you speak,.

Interview Questions

• About your previous experience and some technical questions.   1 Answer

Technology Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ObjectWin Technology.

Interview

Interview process was good and i was able to answer almost all the questions.
    Initially a phone interview and an Skype interview made me to get this job offer.
    Technology related questions, US Tax Terms, Visa Status etc.

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ObjectWin Technology (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was very well organized. Had a couple of rounds on day one, and the interviewers in both the rounds were well mannered and highly professional in both attitude and aptitude. Gave a really good feeling about the company. Both the manager and the VP made a lasting impression during the interview

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ObjectWin Technology (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

It was fine. Exact questions regarding experience with particular technical questions. More on regarding previous employer and about the targets I have reached in previous company.
    The overall process took almost almost a week. The interview difficulty level was quiet high. Good experience. 1 technical round, 1 senior manager round, and then finally HR.

Interview Questions

• Able to reach targets what they will give?   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ObjectWin Technology (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

There will 2 rounds of interview will be there first is an telephonic and second is a Face to face interview, where couple of managers will take the interview..

Interview Questions

• In detail questions about the Technical experince   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ObjectWin Technology (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

3 rounds of interview. 1st technical round about the industry and process followed in the industry was easy. 2nd technical was more detailed. Scenario based questions. 3th HR/salary negotiation and about the benefits and the document verification.

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ObjectWin Technology (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Hr round, where basic questions are asked about your background.
    2 managerial rounds, where they test your knowledge, skills and ability
    Last round with Vice President, simple round to check the mental ability

Interview Questions

• The background, and the basic Questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes here I was able to negotiate and terms very simple and acceptable.