Ocean Beauty Seafoods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ocean Beauty Seafoods Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ocean Beauty Seafoods

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ocean Beauty Seafoods (Seattle, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

Met with an HR associate and the dispatch manager and we went over my resume and experience. I had a lot of questions about the company and they answered them readily. One of the biggest appeals (and what they liked about me over other candidates) was the company policy of promoting from within.

I came back in the next week (presumably after they met with other candidates) and was interviewed by the HR manager and the dispatch manager again. They decided to extend an offer and sent me to a nearby hospital for a drug test. After the results came back clean and my back ground check cleared, I was invited to drive a truck under the supervision of the dispatch manager to ensure I had the skills I claimed to have. I began work the following week.

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in good management   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ocean Beauty Seafoods in August 2012.

Interview

The day I applied, I drug tested, filled out all the paperwork needed and made a trip to the DMV for my report. Once my background came through, I started immediately.

Interview Questions

• Why did you let me go after only four days? The door on my truck got stuck, I was told to switch trucks, this set me back and a certain customer complained, I feel and the rest is history.   Answer Question