Ocean Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ocean Media

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ocean Media (Huntington Beach, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

Ocean Media is a young and lively company. I had a wonderful time interviewing with them and would have loved to work for that company. At first I had a phone screening with HR. Very simple, just asking about my background and making sure my qualifications aligned with the job description. Then I had a phone interview with my potential direct report to talk more in depth about the position, the company, and what I could bring to the table. The final interview was in person. First I met with HR, she is wonderful and really made me feel at ease. She told me about the company, showed me around the office (amazing!), and went over their out-of-this-world benefits package. Then I met with my direct report and was given an assessment test where I analyzed some data and we discussed what I saw and what it meant for the company. It was a lot of fun meeting everybody and I truly was excited to work there.

Interview Questions

I was offered a higher paying position elsewhere.

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ocean Media (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online and got a call from HR. He asked me a few questions and then he set me up with an interview with the Account Director who I would be working with. She was great and I had an overall positive experience with her. I then had an interview with the Vice President of Client Services, was not a fan of him. He asked interesting questions which made me feel as if I was not cut out for the position. The account coordinator is supposed to be entry level but the questions that he was asking where in no way entry.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ocean Media.

Interview

Hiring process was well thought out and straight forward as I was interviewed by two individuals and received a phone screening through HR as well regarding my previous experience and ambitions

Interview Questions

• previous experience with numerous digital marketing platforms   Answer Question

DR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Very quick, applied online and had an in-person interview a week later. The office is two people, but a very very large office. There was no structure to the interview, both interviewers were unprepared and asked questions off the top of their heard. Office looks like a sham-- beware.